Customer Service Sales Marketing Management Experience
|**** ***** ******* ***** • CORAL SPRINGS, FL, ****5
PHONE 954-***-**** • E-MAIL email@example.com
• Dynamic and savvy MBA-educated professional with over 15 years of sales, marketing and customer service experience.
• Motivated achiever having experience as a telecommuter for more than 3 years, working from home based office.
• Goal driven performer who has achieved success by being dependable, disciplined and innovative in order to achieve immediate and long-term goals and objectives.
• Skilled marketer that deals with clients and management at all levels via telephone, and emails to ensure successful communication via active listening and probing questions.
• Proficient computer skills with extensive use of the Internet. Accomplished in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent time management and multitasking abilities, allowing for consistently generating new revenue and achieving improved performance in targeted market segments.
Key Competencies Gained Through Experience and MBA Program
Competitive Analysis Niche Marketing
Market Intelligence Marketing Communications
Public Speaking Positioning Strategies
Marketing Strategy Public Relations
2008-Present JK Harris and Company Delray Beach, FL
Since 1997, JK Harris and company has been representing customers from all over the United States with tax problems. The company is committed to providing affordable tax representation services to tax payers who need it and delivering it in a dependable, first class manner.
At Home Appointment Setter
Provide courteous, professional and informative service to potential clients as first point of contact, taking inbound calls generated through multimedia advertising, including Internet based searches.
Use extensive interpersonal skills to put clients at ease and set appointment for field representatives.
Maintain a high booking percentage of 70% or more and a show rate of 67% and above.
2009-2010 Innovation Ads Boca Raton, FL
Established in 2002 as a lead generation service for academic institutions, Innovation Ads is a leading interactive marketing and media services company. By incorporating emerging technologies and patented software with exceptional clients services, Innovation Ads connects students and consumers with the most relevant products and services.
Made outbound calls in response to leads generated from Internet based marketing.
Conducted live interviews with 20-30 potential college students per day to determine their interests in order to match them with the appropriate colleges and universities.
Exceeded all goals to convert 15-20 inquiries into actual leads for colleges and universities.
2008-2009 Scarborough Research Coral Springs, FL
Scarborough measures the lifestyles, shopping patterns, media behaviors and demographics of American consumers locally, regionally and nationally. Marketers use Scarborough consumer insights and media professionals to develop successful programs that maximize return on marketing and sales investments.
Made 75-100 outbound calls daily to people across the United States to survey them about their radio listening, TV viewing, newspaper and Internet usage habits.
Maintained excellent quality and accuracy during 20-30 minute surveys.
Excelled at converting single, double and triple refusals into a complete survey using the art of persuasion.
2002-2005 Service America Enterprises Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Founded in 1973 and originally named Encore Service Systems, Service America is a service contract provider for businesses and homeowner’s. Service America provides home service warranties that cover major appliances and home systems such as air conditioning systems, plumbing, electrical, washers, dryers, water heaters, refrigerators etc. Other services include air duct cleaning, carpet and tile cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and installation of HVAC and plumbing for both residential and commercial customers.
Sales/Customer Service Representative
Demonstrated success in cold call selling.
Consistently surpassed all sales quotas, selling well over $5,000 in revenue per month to make monthly bonus.
Resolved customer conflicts by applying diplomacy and assertiveness to reach mutually beneficial results for both the client and the company.
1992-1994 Nova Southeastern University Davie, FL
Master of Business Administration
Minor in Marketing
Licensed Realtor in the state of Florida
HOME OFFICE SET- UP
Dell Inspiring desktop equipped with Intel Pentium dual core processing unit. HP 19” LCD panel monitor and HP DeskJet all-in-one F4180. High-speed DSL access line running Internet Explorer version 8.0 and the operating system is Windows Vista Home Basic version.
Similar ResumesMarketing Manager, Account Manager
Palm City, FL
- professional summary, capability, track, raising,...Sales Customer Service Manager Engineer Construction
Dania Beach, FL
- chemist, pedro, electrician, ability, realtor,...Sales Representative
- aesthetician, dermatology, independent sales, b2b,...Sales Data Entry Rep Customer Help Desk High School
- microsoft office, telemarketing, rep, jean,...Sales Manager Business Assistant Experience Marketing
- assistant director, cemetery, common, flores,...Sales Business Manager Development Customer Service
- business sales, business manager, practitioners,...Chemist
Grand Prairie, TX
- chemist, cleaners, cognos, hyper, amazon, newly,...Merchandising Assistant
- planners, stylist, flight attendant, launch, cafe,...Project Manager
Palm Bay, FL
- others, training coordinator, lectora, cmms,...Customer Service Sales Marketing Project Experience
- setter, profesional, shirley, appointment setter,...