617-***-**** ● email@example.com
Seeking a manufacturing engineering position where my engineering knowledge and management skills can be, effectively utilized in a manufacturing environment as a manufacturing engineer.
September 2009 – August 2011 Cambridge College, Boston, MA
Master of Business Administration and Management (GPA: 3.5)
Independent Learning Project: Studied on Management and development of a new alternative plastic product for a better recyclable PET beverage bottle in plastic stretch blow moldig area.
September 2003 – January 2008 Sakarya University, Sakarya, Turkey
Bachelor of Engineering
Major in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Graduation Project: Worked on the effect of Chrome (Cr) on the mechanical behavior of Zinc – Aluminum based ZA – 12 alloys.
(October to Present) Marketing Manager Assistant Elevit Pie Company Inc., Winchester, MA
• Planned and executed LSM (Local Store Marketing) marketing campaigns for Domino’s Pizza stores.
• Anayzed and organized customer database for conversion and retention rate.
(May - October) Staff Engineer Assistant (Intern) Daloglu Manufacturing Casting Company Inc., Sakarya, Turkey
• Served as an assistant to managers and engineers at the Research and Development Department for material improvement and equipment.
• Specialized on the molding and casting processes for manufacturing products in automotive industry.
• Tested and analyzed sample materials and conveyed results to the engineers.
• Specialized on Nodular Cast Iron Technologies and Applications, Casting Furnaces and Refractory, Solidification Processes, and Runner Riser and Feeding Systems.
(June - September) Staff Engineer Assistant (Intern) Cukurova Makina Company Inc., Tarsus, Turkey
(Licensed Manufacturer of John Deere in Turkey)
• Analyzed and inspected sample products from competitors in order to improve the current product line.
• Modeled concept designs of hydraulic excavators and wheel loaders parts in Design Department.
• Was selected to receive management training and mentored in relationship (employer – employee relationships), communication skills, and problem solving.
• Observed material quality discussions and problem solving techniques between engineers.
• Participated actively within assembly department and quality control department for finishing process of vehicles.
(June - September) Quality Control Researcher (Intern) Cimsatas Manufacturing Company Inc., Mersin, Turkey
• Researched work for engineers for quality control and manufacturing processes.
• Assisted lab technicians and used computer and test equipment and tested samples as a part of the quality control process.
• Observed automation systems of Iron and Steel Production, applications to ensure the security of workers and employees.
• Trained on Heat Treatment of Alloy Steels and Cast Irons, Furnaces, Surface Treatment, Machining of Steels, Forming of Steels through Stamping, Bending, Drawing Methods, Fracture and Fatigue Behavior of Iron and Steel.
Applications: AutoCAD, ProEngineer, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Memberships: IEEE, UCTEA (Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects) Chamber of Metallurgical Engineers
Hobbies: Reading, Snowboarding, Running, Swimming, Music (Freelance DJ), Photography
Manager Service Representative
Belmont, MA - waitress, hotel, md, restaurant, front office,...
Customer Service Project
Belmont, MA - sap, hotel, china, peoplesoft, banking, ma, boston,...
Sales Quality Assurance
Belmont, MA - cnc, artist, molding, solidworks, injection,...
Belmont, MA - mutual, fund, mutual fund, trade, custodian,...
Belmont, MA - architect, product manager, automotive, engineer,...
Belmont, MA - merchant, segment, mm, online, merchant services,...
Belmont, MA - hvac, mechanical engineer, mep, piping,...