Phone no: ******
Email – email@example.com
To pursue a long career in an organization where my qualification, skill and experience would be an asset and where I can add value to my technical as well as managerial skills to attain the greatest possible heights and also to contribute towards the growth of the organization with my never give up attitude and positive thinking.
• Communication and listening Skills (By conducting different case studies during field work.)
• Excellent Organizing Skill (Organized different community programme during field work and organized national conference on HIV/AIDS and organized SPECTRA’11 national level social work students meet in Marian College Kuttikkanam)
• Leadership Skills (Was a coordinator in the workshop organized for the adolescents during SPECTRA’11)
• Team Work
Computer Skills: (Microsoft word, excel, power point, Photoshop, video editing (spss) Statistical package for social sciences)
Personal Strength; Commitment, Hard working, Friendly, Acceptance and Empathy, Trustful.
3 months work experience in State Social Audit (NREGA) government of Kerala.
Now am working in state disaster management authority government of kerala
Name : JAYESH ABRAHAM
Address : Athiyalil House
Phone (Home): 04822-208426
Mobile number: 09946144779
Sex : Male
Age : 24
D.O.B : 28/04/1986
Religion : Christian, RCSC
Marital Status: Single
Hobbies: Travelling, maintaing relation
Course Name, of course/Specialization College /school University/board Marks achieved
Plus two Commerce St Mary’s H.S.S Teekoy Kerala higher secondary board of examination 58%
B.A. Communicative English St Thomas college Pala Mahatma Gandhi 60%
M.S.W Family and Child Welfare Marian College kuttikkanam Mahatma Gandhi Completed
Dissertation: A study on the familial relationship and social adjustment of children with divorced parent”
Language Read Write Speak Fluency
Malayalam Yes Yes Yes Yes
English Yes Yes Yes Yes
Hindi Yes Ye s Ok Ok
Tamil Yes Yes Yes Ok
Field works done:
• Rural Camp (10 days) in Anakuzhy, Ayyappancoil Panchayath, Idukki.
• Ayyappancoil Gramapanchayath, Idukki (24 days of field work).
• Child friendly Panchayath project, Peermade Grama Panchyath, Idukki (24 days of field work).
• St John of God Special School Kottayam.
• NIMHANS Bangalore
• SREYAS Wayanadu
Major Activities done during the field work:
1, Arranged awareness classes for adolescent girls in Ayyappancoil Gram Panchayat, Idukki.
2. Organized community based rehabilitation groups in Pathanadu, Kottayam.
3, Arranged a Class for mothers of adolescent girls in Peermade Gram Panchayat.
4. Formed self help groups of women and differentially abled persons.
5. Prepared assessment report of the MR children.
• Qualitative research methodology (University of Utah)
• Social Audit (KILA, Kerala)
• Theatre Training (Mr. Mangal Das)
• Transactional analysis (Mr. Saji Narykuzhy)
• Family Therapy (Dr. Anish K.R.)
• Sexual education (Dr. Paul Pottackal)
• Counselling (Dr. Paul Manalel)
• Child Abuse (UNICEF) (Dr. Shekhar Seshadry)
• Social Policy Analysis (Dr. Johny)
• PRA (Participatory Rural Appraisal)/PLA Training
• Social Analysis (Ms. Nalini Naik)
• Statistical Package for Social Science (Dr. Anish K.R)
• Family counselling and therapy( Ms.Renny)
• Performed as a trainer for children on personality development and public speaking in collaboration with the campus community programme in peruvantahnam panchayath.
• Coordinated one day workshop conducted for the adolescents during SPECTRA’11
I, Jayesh Abraham, hereby declare that the above mentioned things are honest and true to my best knowledge. For reference you could use the following persons
1. Dr Anish K.R, Coordinator, School of Social Work, Marian College, 09447200702
2. Sethu Nazeer, Senior consultant, State social Audit 944*******
Date: 23-10-2011 Yours Sincerely
Place: Pala Jayesh Abraham