Experienced Customer Service Representative
**** ********* *** ****** *******, Fl 33637
A Dedicated customer service representative with motivation to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. I am personable and responsible Cashier with 10+ years of experience working in fast-paced environments. Solid team player with great positive attitude.
• Multi-Task Management
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• MS Windows proficient
• Microsoft Excel
• Fast learner with a wide range of practical skills
• Energetic work attitude
• Creative problem solving
• Proficient with handling large sums of money
Sale Associate (Manager on Duty) 2007-2011
Museum of Science & Industry
4801 E. Fowler Ave Tampa, FL
• Earned title of Manager on Duty.
• Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
• Generating sale report/deposit for cash pick-ups, ordering change from local bank provider, and scheduling team member’s shift.
• Answered questions regarding store and products, while maintaining knowledge of current sales and store promotions
• Designed and suggested new display idea for merchandise, resulting in improved customer view/accessibility and leading to increased sales.
Service Clerk 2006-2007
5502 E. Fowler Ave Tampa, FL
• Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance, and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.
• Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
• Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
Beauty Advisor/Cashier 2002-2005
1325 S. Military Trail Deerfield Beach, FL
• Maintained cleanliness and presentation of production floor and stock room.
• Conducted weekly walk through with the Manager to discuss all interior visual displays including store window presentation.
• Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, cosmetic product assistance and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.
Nova Southeastern University, Tampa, Fl
Currently Pursuing a BA, Bachelors in Business Administration and a Minor in Political Science.
Deerfield Beach High School, Deerfield Beach, FL
Claire Desir USF Physician Liaison (321) ***-****
Angel Etienne USF Financial Advisor (813) ***-****
Kimmone Mitchell CitiCorp Account Analysis (813) ***-****
Similar ResumesLos Angeles Medical Engineer Assistant Physical
El Segundo/Los Angeles, CA
- acupuncturist, locum, calcium, differential,...Chiropractic Physician & Science Educator
El Segundo, CA
- acupuncturist, locum, practitioner, massage,...Marketing Sales Director Nurse Manager Management
- ivf, cath lab, cath, rns, therapist, massage,...telemertist/ cardiac monitor tech.
- memphis tn, nurse, cardiac, radiology, memphis,...Practitioner Physician General University Anesthesiologist
- anesthesiologist, practitioner, physician, miami,...Medical Assistant Nurse Practitioner Technician
- arnp, fnp, practitioner, reginald,...Plant Manager
- reduced, interventional, solving, cadence, sai,...Development Services Manager Service Management
- service worker, continuing, wright,...Customer Service Manager Data Entry Representative
Milford Township, MI
- 1994, bi, welding, customs, broker, lisa,...Medical Transcriptionist
- transcriptionist, family practice, dermatology,...