Merry Chris A. Solana
Negros Oriental Philippines 6200
Skype Id: merchris18
Mobile no: (+63) 906 *** ****
Place of Birth: Osamis City, Misamis Occidental
Age: 21 years old
Weight: 45 kls.
Any position in your company that will suit my abilities.
Product Trainer/Technical Trainer
Qualfon Inc., Dumaguete, Negros Oriental (November 2010- present)
- Ensures that all Training schedules and activities/initiatives are carried
out in a timely manner, and collaborates with the Nesting Mentors and Training Supervisor in designing developmental curriculums to enhance an agent’s technical and soft skills. Provides periodic assessments of new hires within the training period to determine their suitability to the job prior to production.
Qualfon Inc., Dumaguete, Negros Oriental (June 2010- November 2010)
- Ensures that all Nesting activities within the new hire training are carried out in a timely manner, and collaborates with the Trainers and Training Supervisor in designing developmental curriculums to enhance an agent’s technical and soft skills. Manages all new hires prior to their permanent team assignments. Provides periodic assessments of new hires within the training period to determine their suitability to the job prior to production.
Customer Care Representative
Qualfon Inc., Dumaguete, Negros Oriental (May 2010 –June 2010)
- Answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
People Developer/Development of Employee Competencies
- Delivers of product and soft skills training to new hires prior to the
- Delivers of bucket trainings/refreshers to target participants to address
different degrees of challenges in call handling and customer service.
- Manages a process validating the ability of agents to perform their
tasks, within or above the prescribed standards, before they transition to
- Defines strategies t o improve information retention and comprehension to
- Identifies and communicates appropriate milestones on performance
measurement, with corresponding timelines, to the account Supervisors
- Proactively identifies professional developmental needs of agents and support staff which, when addressed, will have a positive impact on staff retention.
Foundation University College (2007-2010)
Bachelor of Arts Major in English Language
GPA- 1.5 = 92%-95%
Camanjac National High School (2004-2007)
Editor in Chief in the Campus School paper
Best in Campus Journalism
Ramon Magsaysay Elementary School (1998-2004)
• Proactive and attentive to details
• Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Able to make logical and rational decisions
• Demonstrates integrity and maintains a high level of work ethic
• Resourceful, flexible and dependable.
• Dedicated to deliver excellent performance
MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Internet Surfing
• Interacting with People
To be supplied as requested.