Finance MBA graduate with 6+ years of experience in Banking, Corporate Finance, Financial Advisory, and Portfolio Management & Investments.
Financial Planning Portfolio Management Equity Research
Business forecasting Communication Financial Analysis &Reporting
Sanlam Investments & Advisors India Ltd. – Bangalore, India 2010 - 2011
• Played an integral role in setting up the $900 million private wealth business arm of Sanlam in India
• Recognized by CEO for acquiring celebrity accounts and other ultra HNI accounts within short span of time leading to the growth of AUM by $10M
• Conceptualized and implemented strategic financial plans based on comprehensive risk assessments of clients, generating revenue of about $50M
• Spearheaded product operations, development and processes enabling the team to bring in $100M additional revenue
• Consistently performed Cost-Benefit Analysis of each Investment Proposals while considering various asset classes
• Analyzed the competitive landscape and performed primary and secondary market research to develop strategy to capture untapped market opportunities of $250 million in the FY2010
Vangogh Preferred Banking, Royal bank of Scotland – Bangalore, India 2007 - 2010
• Led a team of 5 members in developing customized financial products like capital protected structures enabling the product team to over achieve the target by 21% even during times of global financial recession
• Developed strong client relationship through effective and timely delivery of Investment solutions by meeting 100% service level standards, resulting in repeat business from the client.
• organized client events enabling to open a two-way communication between the company and the client for value suggestions and feedbacks
• Developed a spreadsheet Portfolio model to value investment proposals, which enhanced profitability ratio of each investment decision by 20%.
CITIBANK – Bangalore, India 2006 – 2007
• Managed NRI accounts by growing the CASA balance to $20 million and bringing new funds into NRE, NRO, FCNR deposits.
• Initiated and developed business relationship with TCS and Caritor through corporate presentations and referrals
• Recognized by the Country Head for exemplary performance in acquiring high value FCNR Deposit of about $1 million in the first few months of my career.
• Handled corporate relationship with companies like Wipro, Infosys, IBM and SATYAM, which created revenue base of over $100 million.
• Mentored a team of two in acquiring NR accounts and cross selling bank products to existing client base.
Visveswaraiah Technology University - Bangalore, India May 2006
Master of Business Administration, Finance
• GPA 3.5, University third rank holder;
• Won "Best Achiever Award" for achieving distinguishing performance in academics and co-curricular activities
Bangalore University - Bangalore, India May 2003
Bachelor of Business Management
• Won “K.S.V. Shastri Memorial Award” for Best outgoing student in Academic excellence during the year 2000-2003
• Vice President for Kshitij Management forum
• Completed Executive Education Program from Indian Institute of Management sponsored by ABN AMRO
• Currently Pursuing CFA
• Citizenship: India; US Visa Sponsorship Required
Human Resources Manager
Round Rock, TX - administration, assisted, employee, policy,...
Vista, CA - investment, wealth, financial advisor, advisor,...
San Francisco, CA - investment, investments, add, portfolio, equity,...
Medical Technologist (Generalist) (ASCP)
Round Rock, TX - medical technologist, critical, technologist, ascp,...
Project Manager Engineer
Round Rock, TX - civil engineer, renovation, civil, construction,...
Customer Service Representative
Round Rock, TX - tech support, maintain, wordpress, tech,...
Round Rock, TX - avaya, helpdesk, dell, technicians, call,...