Rafael Ulloa***** ** *** **
Homestead, FL *****(786) ***-****
OBJECTIVE An opportunity to work with a team oriented company, which demands respect and integrity from all its employees.
PROFILE Extensive experience in personnel supervision, warehouse administration, customer service, and inventory control. Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
Computer literate, knowledge of MAS200/ AS400 /EPDM/ MAPICs. Fluent in English and Spanish.
01/07 – Present SWISS CAPS USA, INC., Miami, FL
• Warehouse manager
• Responsible of quarterly raw material inventory valued at $5.0 million dollars.
• Responsible of monthly finish goods inventory valued at $10.0 million dollars
• Managed a total of 8 employees in two different warehouses in the site.
• In charge of shipping, receiving, and maintaining the wipping of materials to keep accurate inventory of raw materials.
• Daily coordination of finished goods shipping with trucking companies.
05/04 – 12/06 CELLSTAR LATIN AMERICA, Miami, Florida
Warehouse & Logistics Manager
• Company controller of all incoming and outgoing merchandise to multi national customers throughout the Americas and Caribbean
• Responsible of physical inventories of up to $ 25.0 million dollars
• Pre Alert and Constant monitoring of all warehouse locations and quality of information at hand
• Factory direct relations the wireless business with Motorola, LG, Samsung and Nokia
• Managed a group of 15-in warehouse along with 5-in quality control departments
• Monthly shipped sales of $ 30.0 million dollars
• Managed 2-daily shifts of personnel to better serve all customers
04/03 – 08/03 ENRIQUE PRODUCE, Miami, Florida
Responsible for coordinating orders and deliveries and maintaining close communication with customers in order to ensure a timely and efficient service.
Supervise delivery schedules, prepare documentation and verify accuracy and completion of orders.
Handled customers’ inquiries and provide general information regarding company products. Demonstrate strong customer relation skills through daily interaction with the general public.
2002 ANSPACH, West Palm Beach, Florida
Resolved inventory discrepancies identified through daily inputs and cycle count procedures.
Received and supervised incoming material.
Maintained inventory control and accuracy.
Assisted department management with various tasks.
Coordinated projects with co-workers and supervised cycle count program.
2000 – 2002 CUSTOM BUILDING PRODUCTS, Medley, Florida
Inventory Control / Assistant Manager
Assisted in the implementation of a cycle count program, which resulted in increased turns by in-house.
Acted as member of Inventory Busters Team for the implementation of controls and work instructions for all company departments.
Generated all inventory controls reports and queries for daily production meetings.
Worked closely with all departments in the coordination of accurate inventory levels.
Member of the TQM/Six Sigma implementation of the facilities.
TQM Certified Your Role in Quality/Supervisor Manager Training and ISO implementation.
Excellent knowledge of product structure and BOM bill of materials.
1999 – 2000 WINDOW COMPONENTS, Miami, Florida
Balance Department Supervisor
Supervised, scheduled, coached and trained a team of ten members.
Reviewed inventory procedures and maintained accurate inventory levels.
Set up all machines.
Planed and scheduled workload.
1998 – 1999 PICUT MANUFACTURING, Warren, New Jersey
Supervised staff of five; scheduled, evaluated and delegated responsibilities; assisted with coaching and training teams.
Handled procedure development and ensured application of company policies and procedures.
Developed and implemented department for pick, park and shipment of orders.
Updated department to receive RGA’s.
Collaborated in the implementation of work instructions for the department.
Maintained database for control and tracking of all parcels.
Assisted with implementation of UPS computerized system.
Managed UPS, Fed-EX and common carrier supplier base.
1989 – 1998 WHATMAN, INC., Clifton, New Jersey
High performance Liquid Chromatograph Department.
Hired as Shipping/Receiving/Storeroom promoted to Warehouse Supervisor in 1995.
Supervised four team members and performed shipping/receiving/storeroom duties.
Produced and distributed work orders for manufacturing.
Distributed components and fines material.
Oversaw accuracy of all work orders.
Maintained quality standards and conducted quarterly cycle counts.
Shipped all finished products and received all in-coming merchandise.
Received and processed incoming customer returns.
EDUCATION MAPICS University, Alpharetta, Georgia
Extensive training and champion of EODM, Miami Facility
Custom Building Products, Miami, Florida
Man Power Business Institute, San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Vicente High School, San Juan, Puerto Rico
REFERENCES Furnished upon request.