Phone: (631) ***-****
Over 10 years of industry experience in Project Management, Business Analysis, Regulatory Reporting, Compliance, Quality Assurance, Test Management and Control. Typical assignments and roles include: managing project from initiation to implementation; reviewing and analyzing business requirements; creating process flows; interpreting regulatory requirements; conducting User Acceptance Test (UAT); developing test plan; interpreting requirements to create and execute test cases and test scripts; Monitoring Project, Systems, Market and Operational Risks. Managing run book execution and test validation; determining and raising testing issues, defects, change controls and change requests. Maintain ongoing interaction with Compliance and Regulation, Anti-Money Laundering, Global Due Diligence, Front, Middle and Back Office Operations. Work closely with team of business analysts dedicated to systems’ design, implementation, integration and business processes.
Microsoft Project, PM Methodology (Waterfall & Agile), MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, Access Database, Publisher Mercury Interactive Test Director / Quality Center, Siebel eBusiness, ADP / BROADRIDGE, SWIFT, DTC, Euclid, Geneva System, Act Database, Planview.
Bank of America 02/12 – 05/12
Consultant – Project Management /Business Analyst
• Reviewed current process to address Federal Reporting 4G requirements, a mandate to set more efficient guidelines for large financial institutions to monitor and control risk.
• Conducted analysis on how derivative data is being used from Liquidity Risk System (LRS) for legal and management liquidity reporting. Examined ways to improve reconciliation between data feeds into the LRS and key information from various source systems to enable greater traceability to the general ledger and reduce regulatory and operational risk.
• Documented current and target state for derivatives regulatory management reporting. Identified additional source feeds to provide a better view in the approach use to report financial positions and to have an impact on liquidity risk.
HSBC – Global Banking and Markets (GBM) 10/11 – 02/12
Consultant – Project Management / KYC Business Analyst
• Worked closely with Regulatory Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Global Due Diligence (GBDD) and Policies teams for managing and supporting compliance requirements for a Global Remediation project.
• Reviewed KYC business requirements, created process flows and functional requirements for the development of a tactical solution.
• Worked with Global teams across multiple functional areas to develop and implement a remediation tool for KYCS. Lead efforts to streamline the business for efficiency, enhanced control environment and mitigate potential risks.
• Maintained internal control and monitored changes to ensure requirements and change requests from one business unit are not conflicting with another while staying within Policies Guidelines.
• Responsible for end to end User Acceptance Testing. Established and coordinated test plan, documented and facilitated all communications between development team and business stakeholders. Tested and validated test scripts. Worked directly with global business users, AML / LCO, GBDD and Policy teams to plan, execute, monitor and report testing results.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch 04/10 – 09/10
Consultant – IT Project Manager (Level III)
• Performed a range of various tasks working with Front, Middle and Back office; Technology and Operations line staff globally. Conducted interviews with business unit and technical stakeholders for the purpose of gathering requirements.
• Drafted proposals for new projects and worked with the technical team to propose solutions to business problems.
• Worked closely with business unit, software vendor, and technology team, global Capital Market Technology (CMT) team to gain consensus and approval of requirements.
• Managed stakeholder expectations, understood business priorities and kept project focused on target. Developed and maintained project plans, communicated project status and any open issues/risks to project stakeholders.
• Worked closely with outside User Interface (UI) Designer and Information Architect to ensure proper interpretation of requirements for applications design.
• Created User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test scripts, coordinated with offshore Quality Assurance team and executed tests of new software versions.
Wachovia Bank, a Wells Fargo Company 11/09 – 04/10
Consultant – Project Manager for Security Investment Group (SIG)
• Project Manager overseeing multiple projects’ life cycle under the Project Management Office (PMO) for the Security Investment Group.
• Worked with project owners to enforce project deadlines and schedules are met. Managed all phases of the projects from initiation to completion. Provided implementation readiness assessment.
• Coordinated, tracked and monitored the execution and timely completion of milestones and deliverables.
• Centralized documents to repositories and maintained update in Planview an Enterprise Portfolio Management Software.
Deutsche Bank AG – Corporate & Investment Banking 01/08 – 06/08
Consultant – Business Analyst Global Markets Transaction Management Group
• Worked with trade capture subject matter experts in Commodities, Debts and Equity Derivatives products to gather performance metrics and root cause data. Analyzed data, determined and prioritized requirements.
• Managed, organized and tracked progress of other work streams spanning across Operations, Products, and IT functions. Tested reports and validated them across products globally for global regulatory reporting.
• Performed root cause analysis on selected areas of poor performance using the data gathered. Identified strategic issues and proposed solutions.
• Worked with the project manager to select and test strategic business intelligence solution. Assisted in the design of global reporting dashboards.
Société Générale – Corporate & Investment Banking 01/07 – 11/07
Consultant – Project Manager / Business Analyst Regulatory Reporting Enhancement Project
• Project Manager for Operations Reconciliation component of a Regulatory Reporting Initiative Program.
• Worked closely with program stakeholders and Compliance team to define and agree on scope, structure, governance and implementation of solutions. Created, monitored and integrated project direction into master project plan. Prepared and presented progress reports to senior management. Resolved cross project issues.
• Conducted end-to-end reconciliation of derivatives trades through their lifecycle including interest rate swaps and credit swaps. Reviewed and created Workflow Processes from Front Office to Back Office; Conducted gap analysis and created root cause analysis of reconciliation breaks from Back Office Systems to General Ledger.
• Categorized and analyzed breaks by reason codes, created metrics to understand trend and track aging.
• Worked closely with areas that support Risk Monitoring and Reporting.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. – ADP / BROADRIDGE 06/06 – 12/06
Consultant – Business Analyst Project Management Office for Back-Office Outsourcing
• Team member for Program Management Office (PMO) on a back-office outsourcing review for a Tier One Investment Bank.
• Evaluated client’s plan to outsource their US domestic cash securities business to a vendor service bureau solution where the “proof of concept” phase was critical to the contract negotiations.
• Gathered and documented system functionality including existing rates derivatives systems.
• Tracked status on key project work streams and deliverables, managed project plan and budget for the vendor team, reported progress updates to the senior management governance groups.
UBS Investment Bank – Corporate & Investment Banking 07/04 – 03/06
Consultant – Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst
• Brought together business owners and IT developers to setup environment for the migration of a retail and institutional clearance and settlement operations into one platform.
• Worked closely with program stakeholders and Compliance Team to define and agree on scope, structure, implementation and integration of solutions. Conducted Gap Analysis and mapped out Workflow Processes.
• Reviewed and analyzed business requirements for International Fixed Income, Equities, Equity Derivatives and Prime Brokerage; developed business strategy and test plan; interpreted requirements to create and execute test cases and test scripts. Managed run book execution and test validation. Determined and raised testing issues, defects, and change controls in Quality Center. Executed User Acceptance (UAT), Parallel, and Mock testing.
JP Morgan Chase 01/04 – 07/04
Consultant – Business Analyst / Project Manager - Corporate Undistributed
• Created production workflow analysis for processes and operational accounting and management reporting functions in the Corporate Sector with a focus on efficiency and control.
• Worked on Expense Reduction Project resulting in cost savings over $1MM for Line of Business in ETS-TITAN, an intranet based reporting tool. Reviewed, analyzed, and reallocated Direct and Indirect Expenses being charged to Corporate Undistributed.
• Monitored PAR Allocation Table, where projects for all Lines of Business were posted, ensuring chargeable and non-chargeable projects were accurately allocated across cost centers.
Amaranth Advisors LLC. 06/03 – 11/03
Consultant - Project Coordinator
• Liaised between operations and IT group to ensure project requirements were being adequately followed.
• Found discrepancies between outgoing and incoming systems. Conducted daily cash and securities reconciliation of various portfolios between the two systems. Reviewed and reconciled Stock Loans and Borrowing activities.
• Coordinated efforts and provided needed support to all departments to facilitate project implementation.
Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd. 11/02 – 03/03
Consultant – Business Analyst - International Operations
• Defined steps to minimize fail rate; reduced manual processes, improved communication and increased efficiency.
• Interviewed users and wrote Business Operating Procedures for all aspects of Foreign and Domestic Settlements for Bonds, Fixed Income, Equities, and Equity Derivatives. Reviewed and analyzed existing process to determine strengths and weaknesses.
• Served as operations’ coordinator to prepare for the implementation of Globus, a global custody system.
• Developed workflows of day-to-day processing pertaining to securities and foreign exchange settlements, funds transfer, reconciliation, and corporate actions.
Swiss American Securities, Inc. 04/01 – 10/02
Consultant - Project Manager CRM Solutions Siebel System
• Project Manager to implement Siebel business Applications, a Customer Relationship Management tool.
• Prepared and facilitated structured requirement sessions with business and technology representatives as participants for critical business applications. Determined and documented system requirements to include functional and technical specifications, current/proposed processes, and business system interfaces and data workflow.
• Created, reviewed, executed test plans, and coordinated user acceptance testing. Reviewed existing process pertaining to foreign and domestic settlement activities of Fixed Income, Equity and Derivatives Products.
Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center - Huntington, NY
Juris Doctor - Law
Saint John's University - Jamaica, New York
Bachelor of Science in Finance and minor in French Literature
Universidad Complutense De Madrid - Madrid, Spain
Diploma Certifying in Spanish Language and Culture
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent in French & Proficient in Spanish
Plantation, FL - siebel, users, abu, dhabi, also, changes,...
Miami, FL - siebel, crm, specifications, visa, obiee, module,...
Quality Assurance Project Manager
Hollywood, FL - crm, siebel, edi, environment, analyst, ecommerce,...
Quality Assurance Project
Hollywood, FL - siebel, crm, edi, analyst, agile, integration,...
Project Manager Sales
Miami, FL - siebel, crm, systems, project, analyst, oracle,...
Quality Assurance Sales
Pembroke Pines, FL - siebel, crm, instructional, apps, re, as400, uat,...
VP of Finance
Weston, FL - finance, siebel, processes, information systems,...