Entry Level Experience Mechanical High School
***** ********* ****** **. ******, TX, 77388 United States
Allied Power Group
Tool Room/ Inventory
I controlled the inventory parts and consulted for organization. Repaired air tools and electric tools. Kept measuring tools in order and tacked.
Dresser-Rand Leading Edge Turbine
Inventory and raw material coordinator control/ tool crib
I controlled the turbine parts, consumables, and raw material inventory. Began and finished the organization of all inventory parts from consumables to turbine parts physically and E2 shop inventory with proper bins and count. Repaired pneaumatic tools, kept consumables in stock with a min/max control. Tool crib weld shop consumables and machine shop tooling; inventory such as abrasives, machine inserts, carbide end mills, and etc. Purchase orders, purchase requisitions, and Recieved P.O.s. Repaired all air tools on time as well with my daily duties. Received all new turbine parts as needed and measured all turbine parts upon receiving for proper dimensions. Had all parts upon request delivered on time. Entry level with calibration with measuring tools.
Aldine high school
Computer skills, Skilled in Microsoft office (Word, Outlook, Excel). 5 years inventory control experience as well with E2 Shop and Beginner with Global Shop. Maintain raw material and turbine parts Inventory.
Language English and Spanish. English reading and writing, Aremethic skills.
5 years Updates and reconciles inventory records in E2 Shop for actual daily usage. 2 years in sand blasting experience with turbine arts.
Blending and polishing. Previous welding & mechanical experience. Able to read blue prints and use measuring equipment. Able to assemble and reassemble turbine parts. Turbine mechanical skills. Performed minor NDT (Red Dye/PT) inspections. Familiar experience with gas and steam turbine parts. Ability to operate over head cranes, small cranes, forklifts, and shear cutter. Able to cut with cutting torch and plasma. Maintain organization workplace area.
Assign raw materials and turbine parts to jobs with proper paper work.
Good observation, attention to detail and organization. Motivation no matter the condition.
Pneumatic and electric tools repair such as grinders, pneumatic wrenches, etc.
Shipping & receiving, incoming and outgoing data.
Experience with hand measurement tools such as dial indicators, vernier calipers and micrometers.
Similar ResumesNondestructive Testing Technician ASNT Level II
- generating, penetrant, quote, nasa,...Engineer Experience Sales Years Texas Certified
League City, TX
- nccer, ndt, rigger, boilermaker, fitter,...QHSE
Port Harcourt, RIVERS STATE, NIGERIA
- opration, qhse, hse, cro, rig, mv, harcourt,...Service Customer Entry Level Field Technician
- service supervisor, turbomachinery, ndt,...Engineer Mechanical General Electric Test Project
- power plants, lab test, general electric,...Mechanical Design Manufacturing Quality Engineering
- phi, note, assy, as9102, engineering technology,...UG NX Designer
- teamcenter, subsea, royce, detailer, nx, drafter,...Manager Security Business Services Marketing General
- reaction, miners, eb, pta, au, jacobs, melbourne,...Inspector, Client Representative, NDT Technician
- ndt technician, coating inspector, subsea,...Construction Quality Assurance Engineer Design
- quality assurance engineer, assurance engineer,...