Address: House No 1789 Sector 9 Faridabad.
• Dedicated manager with a strong work ethic and the ability to build lasting client relationships.
• Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve maximum potential.
• Adept at communicating with customers, vendors and staff.
• Experienced in operations management, sales, staffing and cost control.
• Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards.
• Convent Educated St.Joseph Convent School –FARIDABAD.(C.B.S.E. Board in 1978)
• B.Sc (Home Science) from Punjab University –CHANDIGARH. In 1982
• B.Ed from M.D. university , ROHTAK IN 1990 (SCIENCE & ENGLSH SUBJECTS
• Diploma in Hotel Management:
Pusa Institute New Delhi 1985
OTHER TRAINING AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Qualified in Emergency First Aid
• Completed various Brand Courses for Maurya Sheraton
• Attended several training courses for leadership, training and motivation
• Completed Ashok Hotel the Trainer Course
• Completed Guest Relation course in Asia The Dawn SHIMLA
Senior Counselor and Student Advisor
WLC College INDIA
Sanik Farms,New Delhi
From sept 2011 till date
Training and Placement Officer
Advance Institute of Technology and Management
From Sept 2008 till sep 2011
• People Management: I constantly motivate my team and assist my line managers to achieve specific goals and attaining organisational targets, I also recognise and reward achievements and take care of my team to improve morale.
• Communication: I maintain a positive working relationship with other head of departments and I am confident when speaking with guests and peers.
• Profit Focus: I come up with innovative ideas to increase revenue. I am working with AITM as TPO and as PDP Trainer .I prepare BTech and MBA students for the interview.
• Quality Management: I am aware of the importance of maintaining brand image by being responsible for the adherence of brand standards.
• Strategic Thinking and Idea Generation: I consistently create ideas for up-selling, suggestive selling and to increase departmental SALT scores.
• Guest Satisfaction: I am continuously committed in monitoring and delivering exceptional service to maintain guest satisfaction. I regularly take feedback and proactively synthesize the information to enhance the guest experience.when I was in Maurya Sheraton, Asia the Dawn.
• Problem Resolution: I take ownership and accountability in resolving guest problems, considering alternative solutions. I also take an open minded approach towards resolving team issues .
Maurya Sheraton (1985-1986)
Fixing front desk day to day mistakes. Supervising night & reception. Providing customer service and complaints recovery. Dealing with check-in & check-out. Handling enquiries. Maintaining security of building, residents and staff. Maintaining high standards of hygiene and customer service. Supervising the staff and checking the rooms.Duties at night (checking and cleaning the banquet halls ,lobby and all other places of hotel)
Regular Duty Supervisor Shifts
Covering Night Supervisor
Excellent People Motivator
Decision Making Skills
Managing 8 staff
ASIA the DAWN Shimla (1989)
Guest Relation Executive
Advice guest with all enquires.
Train staff. Supervised, motivated and monitored team performance. Check – in, check-out guests, sell rooms, , checking banking, closing day,
• Few Duty Manager Shifts
• Handling Complains
• Managing 6 Staff
• Interaction with Guests.
• Developed new ideas to increase guest satisfaction
SAHNI PACKERS (1992-2007)
Senior Operation Manager
• Visiting the Industries of NCR and Faridabad..
• Collection of Cheques.
• Maintaining adherence to Company Standards and control procedures by communicating with the Team.
• Allotting work to all the staff and take their feed back .
• Meeting the clients and trying to convince them , how our product is the best one .
ADVANCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
Training and Placement Officer
( Since September 2008 – Till Date)
Placements of BTech and MBA students
Personality Development Programme
How to make CV’S
Face the Interview
Group Discussion Rounds
Making the student confident.
Collection and Maintaining Data.
Arranging for BTech 4th and 6th Sem students and MBA 2nd Sem
College , Industry, Hotel.
Available on request.
Graphic Designer Design
India, New Delhi, DL - graphic designer, dawn, cs, present, designer,...
Manager Customer Service
United States - dawn, desk, qa, programs, management, manager,...
Customer Service Management
Allen Park, MI - dawn, chrysler, sun, allen, ford, purchasing,...
Customer Service Human Resources
Granger, IN - dawn, linkedin, pub, bend, resources, burns, hris,...
Customer Service Sales
Coldwater, MI - dawn, linkedin, facility, residential, compliance,...
Customer Service Manager
Round Lake Beach, IL - dawn, cable, teams, lake, types, yahoo, beach,...
Manager Years Experience
Painesville, OH - dawn, living, dear, a.m., members, phones, manager,...