Alain Tientcheu**** ******* ***. #***
Silver Spring, MD, 20910
Home: (240) ***-****
Cell: (703) ***-****
Alain Stephane Tientcheu
Objective: Work as a security officer/special police officer where I can utilize my skills in the security field and develop my security experience to progress towards a supervising position.
Security officer April 1998-March 2008
Burns International Security, Securitas, Allied Barton Security (The World Bank) Washington, DC
• Driving company vehicles to secure other World Bank facilities.
• Customer service.
• Monitoring exit/entry of building.
• Scanning visitor items through x-ray vision for entry into building.
• Verify ID as needed
• Provide reports for daily activity of building
CADD technician May 2005-Semtember 2008
Urban Engineering, Annandale VA
Drafting work for Civil Engineering in Land Development such as:
• Working on drawing, set up sheet and layer management for various residential, commercial and Road design of large multiple projects. Set up and follow drafting standards on a team basis.
• Work on Plan and Profile for water, sanitary and storm sewer designs as well as storm water management structures and Sediment control.
• Work with Project Engineers on plan quality control and work on meeting plan type and submission requirements for various jurisdictions.
• Coordinate the accurate placement and representation of Architectural layouts in to civil working drawings for multiple residential and commercial projects.
• The CADD drafting work in these projects starts from original base file set up to approval and as-built sets and involved:
3D modeling and rendering using materials, reading blueprints, building models, defining prototype drawings, layering conventions, making slides, principles of scale, plotting with multiple scales, advanced object selection, controlling views (3D poly-line, user coordinate systems and 3D orbits), complex block management, printing and plotting with ease, etc….
Northern Virginia Community College, Alexandria, VA May, 2003
Associate Degree in Applied Science in Engineering Technology
3 AutoCAD / LDD 2002, 2004, 2007, 3.3
4 Architectural Desktop
5 Microsoft Word
6 Microsoft Excel
7 Security System 800 (Access Control)
Certificates: Certified in Computer Aided Drafting/Design (2003) and Masonry (1984)
Languages: French and English
Hobbies: Soccer, tennis, golf, martial arts, swimming
References: Will be provided upon request