Projects Support Analyst
Areas of Practice
Budgeting & Forecasting
New Process Development
Oil & Gas
Experienced analyst with global corporations in project management, financial / business analysis,
and legal support. Strong background in analyzing business performance. Motivated, committed
individual that is dedicated to hard work and very results oriented.
PRINCIPAL AREAS OF PRACTICE
Budget Analysis, Project Accounting and Analysis, Process Improvement, International Projects
ARAMCO SERVICES (2010–current)
Budget & Accountability, Projects Support Analyst
• Processes & System documentation, Optimization & Automation.
• Develop new processes; training material, training, reports, tools.
• Consistent communication with proponents, negotiating T’s & C’ Upstream/Downstream
• Budget Planning & support for departments.
• Upstream Drilling Projects support; E&P Contracts, liaison between Company and PMT’s.
EMERSON PROCESS MANAGEMENT - Moscow, Russia (2008–2010)
Finance Projects Manager
Emerson Process Management is a $5.7B leader in helping businesses automate their production,
processing and distribution in the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power,
water and wastewater treatment, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries..
• Established full legal operating companies in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Russia,
with combined revenues of $140M
• Developed a supply chain strategy for remote 4 locations; negotiated t’ & c’s with local partners
• ICQ (Implementation/audit), SOX compliance for all four new legal entities
• Team/Departments’ coordination of Senior Management
• Risk Management, planning, cost estimation, quality and delivery assurance
• Managed overall operations for executing projects involving scoping, initiating, high level
design & architecture, resource mobilization, execution within cost & time parameters.
• Managed multiple projects across geographies, language and customized scenarios.
• Monitored / tracked projects with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts, time over-runs
to ensure timely execution of projects.
• Conducted project assessments, closure meetings and addressing all the important issues.
• Defined best practices for project support and documentation.
• Detailed Multidivisional SOM, Logistics and Procurement Design to be used by all Operating
Units within Emerson - signed off by the Divisions and WA’s, tested/configured through CRP.
• Conducted PMO Master Schedule Maintenance, with guidance.
• Coordinated with all the Emerson’s Divisions for aligning their Go-Live activities.
• Initiated project activities & adhering to the standards & BtB processes
• Developed Engineering technical training material, policies and procedures for new legal
• Organized project meetings along with PMO for reviewing the project progress.
• Functioning as a single point of contact for all new projects/ requirements.
• Mapping areas of potential synergy for reducing total implementation cost.
• Coordinated internal and external resources to establish legal, financial and business
requirements for legal companies in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and Russia
• Re-engineered existing business system (JD Edwards) adopted with the local requirements of
a country to operate more effectively
• Completion of full project lifecycle
• Acted as company lead for FCPA& Tax external audit of total CIS&B business
• Drove analysis of cost structure to achieve $1M cost reduction program
• Deployed internal financial controls to ensure compliance with both internal and external
policies, including Sarbanes Oxley. Developed new processes for 4 new entities.
EMERSON PROCESS MANAGEMENT (2007–2008)
Business Analyst, Process Systems Division
The Process Systems Division of Emerson Process Management is a $500M business providing
control system and engineering services to the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, and
• Led business analyst for the North American business
• Conducted monthly audits of fixed asset register and balance sheet reconciliation analysis
• Acted as lead interface with business partners to provide pricing and discount approval for
• Oracle testing
• Managed Terms & Conditions reviews / feedback process to internal /external customers
JD, Moscow State University
MBA - Finance
BA - International Relations
University of Washington
PMP, PMI RPM, PMI 2009-training
Customer Service Quality
Katy, TX - aml, vacancies, ndt, realtor, fico, sap fico, kyc,...
Katy, TX - medical technologist, technologist, physician,...
Katy, TX - marketing assistant, cadet, theatre, promotions,...
Katy, TX - slpa, therapy, recent graduate, a.m., position,...
Katy, TX - states, programs, bae, bae systems, program,...
Project Manager Construction
Katy, TX - submit, instrument, land, drilling, engineer,...
Project Sql Server
Katy, TX - java, sql, struts, hudson, programmer, j2ee,...