**** ******* ******, ******, ********-48188
(716)***-**** * firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a full time as a developer/test engineer in the field of Wireless Communication/Networking, where I can utilize my technical and analytical skills to help deliver innovative products.
• Experience in Wireless Networks (IP networking), R/F Microwave circuits through various projects.
• 4 Months internship in RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS, Chennai, INDIA.
• Working knowledge of LTE, UMTS, HSPA, GSM, W-CDMA and EDGE.
• Proficient in Mapinfo.
• Operational knowledge of RF simulation tools like HFSS.
• Completed CCNA certification.
• 1 year experience in customer service and marketing.
• Excellent problem solving, communication, troubleshooting skills and team oriented.
• Internship at Reliance Communications MAY 2010 – AUG 2010
- Monitoring the performance of the BSCs, MSCs and RF signals in both GSM and CDMA.
- BTS Drive Testing Analysis, Coverage and Quality enhancement.
- Performed RF network optimization activities.
- Hands on experience in Mapinfo.
• Customer service and Marketing Associate- Tata Consultancy Services E-Serve, Chennai, India.
MAY 2008 – MAY 2009
- Sales, Marketing, Customer Service for Citibank, UK.
- Awarded “Employee of the Month”.
• Practical Training, Chennai Port Trust, Tamil Nadu, India. MAY 2005 – JUNE 2005
- Witnessed the Vessels Traffic Services and Communication networks used for the efficient regulation of ships in the busy water ways.
UNIVERSITY AT BUFFALO, The State University of New York
AUG 2009 - MAY 2011*
Master Of Science, Electrical Engineering
AUG 2004 - MAY 2008
Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering
MATLAB, Cadence, HFSS, PSPICE, Ansoft Designer SV2, Xilinx ISE.
TCP/IP, STP, VTP, VLAN, RIP, BGP, Frame Relay, HTTP, UDP.
LINUX, MAC, Windows
Smart Antennas: Matlab.
• Various beamforming techniques like Deterministic, Mean Squared optimum and sample matrix inversion were studied and analyzed.
• Estimating the direction of arrival (DOA) spectrum using different algorithm such as MMSE, MVDR and adaptive beamforming algorithm and determining the SNR resolution for each technique.
• Compared different types of Sample Matrix Inversion (SMI) beamformers used in adaptive beamforming.
Left-Handed L-Band notch band stop filter with significantly reduced size: HFSS.
• Reduced the Size of the band-stop filter using Left handed metamaterial medium for RF.
• The filter was reduced by 4 times than that of the filter loaded with conventional transmission.
• The results were concluded using the comparison of the S-parameters of both the filters.
• Also implemented the same on Arlon 880 Substrate.
MIMO Wireless Communications: Matlab.
• Examined differential space-time modulation and non-coherent detection for MIMO communication systems using Jake’s Fading Model.
• Performance analysis of MIMO communication systems using Pair-Wise Error Probability (PEP).
• Compared the SNR/BER of various ST block codes in coherent and non-coherent MIMO systems.
• Designed cyclic space-time block codes and orthogonal space-time (Alamouti) code for MIMO systems.
Medical and Radar imaging: Matlab.
• Observed the windowing techniques with and without matched filtering. Analyzed the same with noise to observe the effects.
• Observed the resolution of spotlight SAR spectrum and simulated the same with pitch, yaw and roll errors.
Shared Wireless Info station Model: JAVA, Windows.
• Quality of service enhancement of data transmission over mobile ad hoc networks.
• Achieved reduced delay, secured data transfer and more efficient storage use.
RELEVANT COURSEWORK AND AREAS OF INTEREST
RF/Microwave Circuits and lab:
• Basic operation of microwave devices in a microwave laboratory including sweep oscillators, microwave signal generators, power sensors, and microwave power meters.
• Measurements of Attenuation, Forward and Reverse Couplings,
• Directivity, Isolation on series of discrete frequencies.
Mobile Cellular telecommunications, CDMA Communications, Smart Antennas, MIMO Wireless Communications, Communication Electronics, VLSI, Principles of Information Theory and Coding, Probability and stochastic process.
• Completed certified course in Matlab at Sands Technology, India.
• Member and active Event Organizer of the EEGSA (Electrical Engineers Graduate Student Association)
• Event organizer for JET SIGMA-’06,’07,’08.National Level Technical Symposium held in India.
REFERENCES AVAILABE ON REQUEST
Similar ResumesWireless Engineer
- fort worth texas, worth texas, test manager,...RF Engineer
los angeles, CA
- drive test, lte, alu, nsn, atoll, airtel, rnc,...LTE JOBS
- sangli, qos, lte, iti, rnc, umts, rf engineer, bts,...SMT OPERATOR
- perm, mech, smt, ipc, assembler, gsm, siemens,...Engineer Senior Software Test Testing Manager
India, HYDERABAD, AP
- symbian, drm, android, iphone, ipad, blogger,...Senior System Analyst (mainframe)
Auburn Hills, MI
- mortgage servicing, advisers, ca7, loss mitigation,...Rf Microwave, Field Application Engineer
- drive test, banglore, dsa, assemblers, sh, haryana,...LTE RF Engineer
- drivetest, pcu, atoll, drive test, nsn, lte,...Electronic Assembly
- electronic assembler, assembler, cabling, sharon,...Sr Developer & Analyst
- sungard, soa, struts, j2ee, mainframes, php,...