Java Application Experience Management Security
Post a job
**** * ******* ***.,
Apt. E ** Fullerton,
CA – 92831.
EDUCATION: GPA – 3.5
California State University Fullerton, CA
Master of Science in Computer Science, Proposed-Spring 2012
C. U. Shah College of Engineering & Technology, Gujarat, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering, June 2008
Programming Languages: C++, Objective C, Java, C# ASP.Net, PHP, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows, DOS, Mac
Frameworks: J2SE, Spring, Hibernate, Cocoa
IDE: Netbeans, Eclipse, XCode, Visual Studio,
Databases: Oracle 8i, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite
My core areas of skills are Requirements Understanding, Design the Database, Developing and Testing the Requirements as well as maintaining it.
I am Quick learner and good team player with good interpersonal skills and having strong problem solving skills and able to work independently as well as a team member of varying sized teams.
Total Experience: 2 Years iPhone Application Development:
Developed in Xcode 3.1, iPhone Simulator SDK 2.X, SQLite, Objective C – Language.
(1) Seven Manners (Dynamic Methods)
In this parents can give awards monthly or Weekly to their children according to their behavior. Various tips are provided for children to get improved. General add, edit and retrieve functions are provided. Parents can just drag & drop awards to children.
(2) Restaurant Finder (Dynamic Methods)
User have to just start the application. It will ask to enter latitude and longitude of the position where he is. Accordingly all the restaurants near by that position will be located. All the data comes from server.
(3) Random Quotes (Dynamic Methods)
Used to generate Random Quotes from list of quotes. It can search quotes. List of quotes are displayed from server database. Background gets changed randomly. User can bookmark the quote as favorite quote. He can change the font from set of fonts iPhone can support.
(4) iLoan (Dynamic Methods)
This is a universal application from which user can apply for loan. Various details of user is feeded which is unique through SSN. All the details are maintained in local database. At the end, all the information of the forms are feeded in fannie format and mail can be send with attachment.
(5) Hurricane (Dynamic Methods)
According to entered zipcode all the information of the city are displayed. News & Updates, all the medical related information are displayed. Directly the HTML pages are rendered.
(6) MagicBook (Dynamic Methods)
This is a application basically used to store contacts of the person. Various features like contact information, his personal details are stored. Photos of various users are stored. He can even add notes to particular user. The main functionality is of security, very high level security is provided. According to image click event a specific code is generated in a sequence. That becomes password for the application. No alerts are there so a new user can not crack the code. That’s the heart of application. Functionality of Call and SMS are in implementation phase. Drag and drop of images, folder is there.
(8) ZipTask (Dynamic Methods)
The nature of the application is very dynamic and has a significant level of intelligence and convenience to the user. Users would use this new application to effectively outsource shopping or other personal tasks to the ziptask system for processing. The user would save time and money by using ziptask. This application will also allow to Shop for a car and Research something.
1) Credit Card Security System (C U SHAH, Saurashtra University)
The project is mainly made so that we can provide security to customer from theft of credit card. Initiating, design, and maintaining website with union standards. Maintaining the database of customer’s information. Creating the current customer’s profile. They can modify their profile. If the amount they use exceeds the particular card limit, then message comes to their phone. They have to enter code to precede transaction. So security is provided by keeping the damage of utmost 200$ in case of theft. Developing in JAVA, AJAX, Hibernate, Tomcat Server with Eclipse.
2) Intranet (Internship – Gateway Technolabs)
Developed the Intranet system for the company developed in Java, Hibernate using struts framework bundled in Eclipse IDE. With the help of this employees of the company can internally chat.
3) Moodle (California State University, Fullerton)
Developed the application in PHP. Using the moodle framework I modified the Learning Management System. Generated the RSS feed and fetching the related course details.
4) Student Genius Corner (California State University, Fullerton)
Developed the application in ASP.Net C#. Student can register for the test online, according to the courses that he has been enrolled and the date – time availability. Admin can find all the registration and student information as well as generating the customized reports.
Database & Applications Compiler Design Data Mining & Pattern Recognition
Java Enterprise & Application Development Data Mining & Pattern Recognition
Advanced Software Process Design & Unified Modeling Language
Computer Networks Advanced Database Management System
Extra Curricular Interest:
Cricket, Chess, Table Tennis, Traveling, Watching movies.
Similar ResumesBusiness Objects Developer Data Manager Management
- convert, database design, bobj, logical, universe,...Software Developer
- vm, fedora, ram, c cplusplus, software developer,...entry level java developer
- entry level java, level java, microstrategy, jpa,...java spring,hibernate
studio city, CA
- hibernate, maven, j2ee, struts, oo, jboss, servlet,...Performance Engineer or Performance Tester or Chicago or Resume
- automation engineer, biztalk, jmeter, esb, 60601,...Project Manager Sql Server Oracle Developer Database
- stored procedures, it project manager, toad,...Software Architect/Software Development Manager
- nasa, similar, product support, manugistics,...Java, J2EE with 5+ Years of Exp (Struts, Spring, Hibernate)
India, Hyderabad, AP
- hibernate, j2se, struts, websphere, j2ee, oops,...Engineer Design Sales Engineering Electrical Power Plant
De Bary, FL
- engineering technology, service engineer,...statistical analyst and sas programmer
- sas programmer, statistician, data analyst,...