Engineer Design Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering
*** *********** ***** **********, ** 36109
email : email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
A dynamic, team spirited and performance driven mechanical engineer with product development, manufacturing industry and HVAC consulting knowledge. Educated on the latest trends and technology in the mechanical engineering field. Recognized for keen ability to improve component designs, increase efficiency, and decrease the need for re-engineering. Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills complemented by meticulous and creative detail to drawings and specifications.
• HVAC • Product Design
• Nuclear Reactor Design and Analysis
• FEA Applications
• Solidworks • Product View • Microsoft Office Suite
• Pro-Engineer • Pro Mechanica • Pro Mechanism
Formal Education :
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, May 2009
HVAC Chicago Building Project
University at Buffalo 02/09-05/09
• Used HAP Carrier program to analyze the heating loads within the rooftop system.
• Used hand calculations through the entire building to compare the heat loads of the building within the program.
• Established all of the heat transfer coefficients used in the doors, windows, walls, and rooftops.
Senior Design Project- reconfigurable snow shovel/ snowbrush
University at Buffalo 02/09-05/09
• Took the design of the snow shovel and snow brush and placed into one device where both functions could be used independently or together as a companionship.
• Looked at an FEA model and what stresses the model would endure.
• Compared our FEA model to hand calculations to verify our results.
• Prepared and gave a clear presentation of our results.
Product Design- Portable Water Station
University at Buffalo 08/06-12/06
• Designed a portable water device that allowed users to use this system in almost any environment.
• Equipped with a manifold system that supplies water to six sinks.
• The source of the water is a garden hose which has an easy hook up device.
Mechanical Design Engineer, Rheem Manufacturing Company, Montgomery, Al
(11/10 – 03/12)
Responsibilities include plan, coordinate, and check engineering changes prior to supervisory signature, investigate and troubleshoot product design related problems and opportunities, documenting findings and performing corrective/improvement changes, evaluate and design products for ease of manufacturability, and to meet cost and performance targets, develop both 3D solid models and 2D production drawings.
• Involvement with new designs in research and development in product development in commercial electric/gas water heaters.
• Prepared rough proposal, revision, or production layouts, notes, sketches of design assignment from which final production drawings can be made.
• Designed a section of a major component, secondary elements of a major functional system or a system or a complete minor functional system working form overall design sketches and notes, design directives and preliminary design data.
• Analyzed test data and document findings, and formulate/recommend improvements of the developing prototypes.
• Investigate pertinent factors such as inter-changeability, service requirements, efficiency and agency requirements.
• Evaluate and design products for ease of manufacturability, and to meet cost and
Abrasive Trimmer, Ohmcraft, Honeoye Falls, NY
Responsibilities included program editing and generation using a trimming application, measured the values of resistors and performed cuts into resistor boards using a micropen abrasive trimmer.
• Created updates and modifications to enhance the performance of this manufacturing process.
• Worked directly with software developer to make modifications within the program to enhance the manufacturing process.
• Tested new manufacturing process and created final report.
Engineering Technician, Itron Corporation, Columbus, OH
Responsibilities included performing structural analysis of utility poles using LD Field, prepared work orders using LD PRO and gained familiarity with NESC (National Electrical Standard Code) standards.
Identified of loading/clearance problems and suggestion of remedies.
• Recognized for expertise in locating utility structures.
Honorable Discharge, Lance Corporal, E-3/Field Radio Operator, U.S. Marine Corps
• Ensured communication was established and maintained for the course of operations.
• Supervised personnel during training operations.
• Secret Clearance
Professional References available upon request
Similar ResumesIndia Engineering Project Experience Physical
India, Tiruvannamalai, TN
- nanomaterials, ru, melt, resonance, pp, metallurgy,...Engineer Mechanical Design Project Sales Systems
- yushin, bsme, downstream, wastewater treatment,...Design Engineer
- new product, mechanical design engineer, windchill,...Engineer Customer Service Management Manager Quality Assurance
New Port Richey, FL
- manager quality, disaster recovery,...Mechanical Design Engineer,CAD,Excel, Word, Power
- development project, trichy, bhel,...Data Business Project Oracle Engineer Management
- migrate, gtm, offered, data modeling,...Developer Management Software Manager Development
- team foundation server, foundation server,...Mechanical Engineer
- transducer, refrigeration, mechanical engineer,...Manager Sales Business Office High School Management
- property preservation, preservation, sprint,...Naval Archietct/ Offshore Engineer/ Design /Structural Engineer
India, Kolkata, WB
- underwater, unisys, identification, junction,...