|KARLA HOWLAND Plantsville, Connecticut *****
Home: (860) ***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Makeup artist position
SUMMARY: Highly gifted and creative Makeup Artist with more than five years experience in interpreting the make-up requirements of clients and to produce both a creative and technically accurate visual representation; ensuring that models, performers, presenters and others have suitable make-up. Specializing in airbrush foundation makeup. Currently taking classes on special fx makeup, and burlesque makeup.
· Exceptional knowledge of advanced makeup artistry and cosmetics industry.
· Profound ability to address customer concerns, demonstrating empathy while consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
· Proven ability to be persistence, overcome obstacles, and consistently strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
· common ability to organize and control job responsibilities, particularly the accuracy and productivity related to work flow.
· In-depth ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in fast paced environment.
· detail oriented with excellent problem solving and follow-up skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills; remarkable ability to achieve results through team leadership.
· Excellent time management skill - knowing how long a subject will take to be made-up and working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
Kiss N’ Makeup, LLC Southington CT
2009 - Present
· Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements.
· Ensure continuity in hair and make-up and liaising with other members of the design team to ensure the overall look/effect is consistent and coherent.
· Build a rapport with make-up subjects, which may include members of the public who are being interviewed for television as well as professional actors or presenters.
· Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colors.
· Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work undertaken.
· Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
· Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available makeup styles
Free Lance Makeup Artist
Charity Fashion Show
Certification in Esthetics
Academy Di Capelli (2008)
Similar ResumesMac Make up artist
Washington, DC - nurse, artist, physician, makeup, admin,...Professional Makeup Artist
New York, NY - makeup, makeup artist, ru, lynne, latino, benz,...Sanjay M. Varma
India, Mumbai, MH - andheri, maharastra, balaji, sai, c#, java, bsc,...Project Developer Java Software Data Experience
India, New Delhi, DL - tagging, ibatis, defect, roorkee, hibernate,...Manager Cover Letter Sales Makeup Artist Marketing
Meridian, MS - hairstylist, technition, stylist, makeup artist,...banquet server/food runner/busboy
new york, NY - runner, food runner, sanitation, food, banquet,...Esthetician/Makeup Artist
Long Beach, CA - esthetician, skincare, makeup artist, makeup,...Pharmacovigilance Expert
India, Chennai - pharmacovigilance, argus, bioinformatics,...java/J2EE Senior developer
Fairfield, IA - ibatis, t24, maven, hibernate, jpa, jsf, jboss,...Make up Artist, Counter Manager
Arlington, VA - example, artist, common, office staff, counter,...