|KARLA HOWLAND Plantsville, Connecticut *****
Home: (860) ***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Makeup artist position
SUMMARY: Highly gifted and creative Makeup Artist with more than five years experience in interpreting the make-up requirements of clients and to produce both a creative and technically accurate visual representation; ensuring that models, performers, presenters and others have suitable make-up. Specializing in airbrush foundation makeup. Currently taking classes on special fx makeup, and burlesque makeup.
· Exceptional knowledge of advanced makeup artistry and cosmetics industry.
· Profound ability to address customer concerns, demonstrating empathy while consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
· Proven ability to be persistence, overcome obstacles, and consistently strive to improve skills and achieve goals.
· common ability to organize and control job responsibilities, particularly the accuracy and productivity related to work flow.
· In-depth ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in fast paced environment.
· detail oriented with excellent problem solving and follow-up skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills; remarkable ability to achieve results through team leadership.
· Excellent time management skill - knowing how long a subject will take to be made-up and working quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
Kiss N’ Makeup, LLC Southington CT
2009 - Present
· Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements.
· Ensure continuity in hair and make-up and liaising with other members of the design team to ensure the overall look/effect is consistent and coherent.
· Build a rapport with make-up subjects, which may include members of the public who are being interviewed for television as well as professional actors or presenters.
· Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colors.
· Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work undertaken.
· Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation.
· Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of available makeup styles
Free Lance Makeup Artist
Charity Fashion Show
Certification in Esthetics
Academy Di Capelli (2008)
Similar ResumesSanjay M. Varma
India, Mumbai, MH
- andheri, maharastra, balaji, sai, csharp, java,...Objective warehouse manager/ production manager/shipping and receiving
jamaica, queens, NY
- newyork, picking, production manager, queens,...banquet server/food runner/busboy
new york, NY
- food quality, busboy, barback, banquet server,...Pipefitter
- pipefitter, pipe fitter, fitter, bobcat,...Manager Cover Letter Sales Makeup Artist Marketing
- technition, makeup artist, hairstylist,...Master Esthetician/Cosmetologist
Palm Springs, CA
- meet, esthetician, skincare, esthetics,...MAKEUP
- abercrombie, dallas tx, makeup, green card, hair,...stylist/ hair salon assistant
New York, NY
- projet, hairdresser, hairstylist, cosmetologist,...Sales Manager Customer Service Management Business
- product launch, telesales, ericsson, weber, qwest,...Manufacturing/Process Engineer / Safety & Maintenance Manager
- journeymen, cover letter, machinist, creations,...