• Marketing management professional with international business development experience
• Experience in multimedia, telecom, education, government, SMB, publishing and healthcare
• Full-spectrum marketing, art direction, multimedia development and project management
• 18 years of B2B and B2C multi-industry marketing and communication management expertise
• Global product and channel marketing, partner program development and execution
• Strategic marketing planning, implementation, measuring results, lead conversion
• Cross-functional leader with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
Director of Marketing & Communications, RAMA, Aurora, OH Dec 2010 to Present
The Russian American Medical Association (RAMA) is a non-profit organization created to facilitate and enable Russian American physicians and other healthcare professionals to excel in patient care, teaching and research, and to pursue their aspirations in professional, humanitarian and community affairs.
• Manage membership development, program development, multimedia content, public relations, fund raising, international partnership development, promotional and membership and event management
• Implement short and long term marketing and fundraising strategies that drive revenue growth, achieve business objectives and build relationships for the organization within the medical industry
• Drive international opportunity assessment and manage new program launches at international, regional and local levels
Director of Marketing & Channel Development, RF Datacom, Solon, OH 2009 to Dec 2010
RF Datacom is an international consultant, wireless technology manufacturer representative and service provider serving enterprise, government, healthcare, SMB and reseller markets.
• Managed product and channel marketing for the major company partners, leveraged marketing operating budget, P&L, administered and maintained relationships with all contracted business parties and leads in the development and execution of all market penetration strategies throughout North America and Canada
• Increased brand and product awareness by integrating a series of lead generation activities (trade shows, e-mail marketing, webinars, presentations, etc.) for select manufacturers and partners
• Supervised website restructuring and navigation improvement; developed sales materials & collateral
• Initiated active partner development program which resulted in a drastic increase in channel size and sales
Senior Marketing Manager/ Director, Winncom Technologies, Solon, OH 2002 to 2009
Winncom Technologies is an international distributor of wireless, networking equipment for data, voice and video; privately - owned corporation with a two-tier distributorship business model servicing large enterprise, SMB, healthcare, education, and government.
• Managed full spectrum marketing planning and execution for the corporation, multiple manufacturers and partners; utilized half a million dollars operating budget and worked with a staff of 7 to develop and execute international marketing plans and market penetration strategies to increase business throughout North America and Internationally for 30+ manufacturer, VAR, and Reseller channels, managed 15-20 trade shows/events annually
• Increased sales 40% in 7 years through skillful collaboration with Sales Directors
• Grew sales from $1.5M in 2006 to $12M in 2008 for Motorola NA making Winncom the most productive distributor to date
• Led international market development for 12 vendors in 2002 and for almost 30 in 2009
• Managed foreign language translations, publishing and distribution of product collateral and sales materials
• Initiated corporate e-mail communication practice and achieved a 20% increase in the company site traffic. E-mail marketing generated 10% conversion from warm leads to sales
• Saved an average of $150,000 of out of pocket marketing expense by means of effective budgeting, utilization of vendor COOP funds, and use of in-house resources
• Recovered $100,000 for the company as a result of uncovering a discrepancy in one of the vendor COOP accrual calculations
• Saved $20,000 annually on design costs by successfully completing agency-level online and print ad design and production
• Achieved a stable 2-4% click through response rate by distributing vendor product information to target audiences through direct mail and e-mail marketing
• Increased the percentage of vendor certified customers by 15% by using personalized e-marketing and immediate sales follow up
• Organized multi-vendor or customer-focused events resulted in increases of the company partner network. Out of 150-200 registered attendees, 20% would start or increase purchasing frequency within 6 months
Director of Sales and Marketing, Wes Mir Corporation, Beachwood, OH 1993 to 2002
Wes Mir is a multicultural media company specializing in niche sales and marketing services, TV, radio, and print media production.
• Led marketing and sales, multimedia campaign development, public relations, translations and interpreting, event management for local, national, and international clientele spanning multiple industries including education, automotive, telecommunications, financial, sports, insurance, health care, real estate, media and advertising.
• Drove an average 30% sales volume improvement and 40% annual profit growth
• Integrated multi-media and multi-national ABA Program promotion, which resulted in 200-325 registrations annually
• Reached 1.3M TV viewers through a collaborative news distribution project with Cleveland’s FOX 8 News, closing critical information gaps to help the station achieve a much-needed competitive advantage and recouping investment while increasing ad sales 35%
• Leveraged C-Level relations skills to secure long-term advertising and PR contracts with Cleveland Orchestra, Cleveland Clinic, Key Bank, ETI Technical College, Jewish Federation, and others comprising close to 50% of company profits
• Marketed various films about the NBA, Milla Jovovich, Mail Order Brides, and the History of Hollywood to an audience of 200 million people in Europe that resulted in record ratings – first film captured 40% of the viewers during premiere broadcast in Russia
• Contributed to a 100% recovery of invested funds and improved marketing and advertisement sales by 35% through a partnership with a large TV network
Professor, International ABA Program at Tiffin University, Tiffin, OH 1996 to 2000
• Taught ABA Communications classes, recruited international students and oversaw financial aid and admissions, with a strong focus on Eastern European students
• Earned recognition as the best-performing tutor for working with multi-language student groups with varying educational backgrounds. Awarded full professorship after only 2 years
Program Director at Russian-American Cultural Center, Kursk, Russia 1991 to 1993
• Forged relationships with key educational institutions including the University of Leipzig (Germany) and the University of East London (United Kingdom) to facilitate student and teacher exchange programs
Tiffin University, Tiffin, OH - MBA, Marketing 2002
Russian State University of Trade and Economics - BA, Languages and Literature 1989
American Marketing Association – Member, Cleveland Chapter 2004 to present
Russian American Medical Association - Member, Cleveland Chapter 2010 to present
Brecksville, OH - b2b, media, content, digital marketing, seo,...
Sandy Springs, GA - b2b, sales, lifecycle, marketing, representative,...
Louisville, KY - b2b, sales consultant, sales, social media,...
Creative Marketing Professional
Clearwater, FL - b2b, self employed, telemarketing, seo, marketing,...
Stow, OH - b2b, product, ios, jay, developing, c, month,...
Sales, Marketing, Product Development
Cleveland, OH - b2b, sales staff, sales executive, sell,...
Sales Customer Service
Independence, OH - b2b, commission, ng, outside sales, offset, staff,...