Customer Service Human Resources Manager Sales
**** ******* ******, ******, **. 93611
(559) ***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources, Business Management, Multi-Location Operations, P&L Accountability,
Customer Service, Sales and fluency in Spanish.
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) HUMAN RESOURCES CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE
Master Certificate in Human Resource Management VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY
Master’s of Business Administration degree in Marketing NATIONAL UNIVERSITY Fresno, CA.
Extended Studies, International Business course NATIONAL UNIVERSITY Beijing & Shanghai, China.
Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Management THE MASTER’S COLLEGE Santa Clarita, CA.
Associate of Arts degree in Speech Communications EL CAMINO COLLEGE Torrance, CA.
FOSTER FARMS, Porterville, CA.
August 15 to Present Sr. Human Resources Supervisor
• Responsible for providing advice and counsel to senior management on HR issues and opportunities for 450 employees.
• A strategic partner to insure HR programs and initiatives support the business objectives of the branch and Foster Farms. Provide recruitment, selection and succession planning to satisfy immediate and long term growth needs.
• Insure a positive work environment through the development and implementation of employee relations programs.
• Oversee a Human Resources and Health Services staff of 2 direct reports.
MEDICAL BILLING TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Visalia, CA Provides help to CA schools to utilize federal funding to provide health insurance and health services to California children. www.mbt4schools.com
Dec 2009 - Jan2011 Human Resources Manager
• Hired to create, develop and establish Human Resources Department.
• Oversee all aspects of HR including: benefits, payroll, recruiting, training and organizational development.
• Reports directly to and provides advice to CEO on HR and general business 'Best Practices'.
EQUITY WINDOWS & SIDING, INC., Fresno, CA. Leading supplier of windows, doors [Construction Industry]
June 2007 – March 2009 Operations Manager
• Managed and directed operations for New Construction, Residential and Commercial divisions.
• Analyzed company operations and executed action plans increasing efficiency by 60%.
• Planned and developed company vision, business strategy, policy and procedures for handling future growth.
• Ensured staff understood their role, were held accountable and rewarded by their job performance.
• As Knowledge Management officer: collected, managed and shared tacit knowledge.
• As Human Resources top executive conducted hiring, training, developing and firing of employees.
Page Two Rafael Sigüenza
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (Continued)
PRUDENTIAL OVERALL SUPPLY, Fresno, Los Angeles, Irvine & Carson, CA [Uniform Rental Industry]
Sept 1999 – May 2007 General Manager (2004-2007)
• Directed team of 90 people across sales, customer service, production and the front office.
• Oversaw operations and strategic planning for the Fresno and two satellite offices, a $5-6 million operating budget, various department budgets, and all P&L centers for the three locations.
• Led a seven-person sales team reaching #2 spot company-wide among 33 branches.
• Managed the customer service operation with drivers covering 18 delivery routes for up to 500 customers; handled scheduling, customer service issues, service evaluations, and onsite sales results.
PRUDENTIAL OVERALL SUPPLY (Continued)
Sales & Service Manager Los Angeles Branch, CA (2003-2004)
• Managed assigned district with 8-15 routes and up to 300 customers.
• Delivered sales growth and loss reduction results; communicated results to senior management.
• Supervised drivers; hired, trained, and motivated team to increase customer renewals to 85%
• Facilitated business administration, including human resources paperwork, A/R, and order processing.
• Produced 95% customer retention rate by using customer service management (CRM).
• Increased revenue to 110%, customer visitations to 95%, and lowered A/R to 2.3%.
Human Resources Representative Corporate Office, Irvine, CA (2002-2003)
• Served as generalist for 1,500 employees across 33 offices in 7 states.
• Administered employee relations, interviewing, recruitment, regulation compliance, training, investigations, benefits, compensation, and manager trainee program management.
• Launched a new $5 million Workers’ Compensation Program for California and Arizona; closed 85% of new claims by collaborating with PTA, general managers, and employees.
Management Training Program Coordinator, HR Department (2000-2002)
• Ran the management training program across 33 locations, 7 states, and 1,500 employees.
• Developed and implemented marketing campaigns to successfully achieve company goals.
• Recruited record-breaking number of key talent to join the management team.
Management Trainee, Carson Branch, CA (1999-2000)
• Gained experience in operations, customer service, and sales.
• Demonstrated to company management ability to produce results and excel in short time frame.
• Promoted from the 12-month program in less than 5 months for exceptional spirit and determination.
BONNEVILLE INC/KZLA RADIO, Hollywood, CA
Account Executive 1998
CHANCELLOR MEDIA/KBIG RADIO, Glendale, CA
Assistant Marketing Director 1997
GREATER MEDIA/KRLA-KLSX RADIO, Los Angeles, CA
Assistant Promotions Director 1993-1996
FRESNO POLICE DEPARTMENT.
Dec 2009 - Present Police Chaplain
Similar ResumesMail Carrier and Handlers
Fresno, CA - fresno, aide, prevention, security officer, title,...Medical Assistant Management Insurance Office
Palmdale, CA - medical assistant, letter, therapy, medical,...Career Objective Management Assistant Administrative
Houston, TX - cctv, 2013, radiology, copier, dental assistant,...Software Engineer Management Technical Writer
Ridgecrest, CA - experts, process improvement, assessor, unisys,...Entry Level Customer Service Experience Technical
New York, NY - dear, path, 2013, hello, free, entry level, want,...Coordinator for Children with Special Health Care Needs/ Pediatric Nur
Diamond Bar, CA - catheters, acute care, insert, acupuncturist,...Manager Data Entry Medical Case Services High School
Lancaster, CA - dental, case manager, bi, counselor, mental health,...CNA
Fort Worth, TX - infection control, rn, valuable, nurse, cna, jyoti,...Maintenance Mechanic/warehouse/
Tracy, CA - institutions, available upon request, tow,...Data Entry Experience Software Office Home Time
Littlerock, CA - near, entry, banking, martinez, data entry,...