|Brenda K Davis
Amarillo, Tx *****
SKILLS SUMMARY: Strong accounting/bookkeeping/customer service skills. Effective researcher with good
verbal and written communications skills. Detail oriented with ability to produce quality work under
strict deadlines. Well trained on security issues. I have had several years experience in customer service,
collections, financial reporting, audits, and budget reports.
TAX OFFICE 08/89 TO PRESENT
Balance daily cash transactions and minimize out of balance occurrences.
Prepare daily deposits. Maintain, analyze, and reconcile a variety of different
ledgers, account records, and financial records. Accounts payable.
Reconcilliations and other reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
Maintain and organize all aspects of motor vehicle accounting. Follow policies
procedures, and security guidelines which comply with local and state regulations.
Balance, reconcile and audit all tax office bank accounts. Audit cashiers performance and
accuracy. Audit vehicle inventory tax statements. Administer vehicle inventory tax.
Ability to work within deadlines and/or complex circumstances. Requires a high level of
contact with staff, other departments, auditors, car dealers, state agencies, and other
Responsible for inventory and all accountable items.
Set up and work with customers and attorneys on pay agreements and installment
agreements. Assist customers in preparing county and state applications. Research
and respond to public inquiries in a courteous manner. Provide information
and resolve complaints in an efficient and timely manner.
BORDENS INC 04/85-04/87
Accounts payable/accounts receivable, customer service, preauthorize account status
before excepting orders. Reconcile bank statements Insurance billing with drivers.
Personal computer, MS Word, Word Perfect, Excel, Internet, Quick Books. Experience,
training, and understanding of accounting procedures. Ability to type 40-45 wpm on
computer keyboard. Prepare clear and concise administrative and financial reports.
Ability to work effectively with a variety of employees, departements, outside financial
organizatins. Training new employees.
PERSONAL REFERENCES UPON REQUEST
- locksmith, locking, houston tx, rep, alarm, garcia,...Social Services/Counselor
- addictions, sams, substance, substance abuse,...Environmental Engineering/Management
- pumping, moody, occupational safety,...Bachelors Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- variant, arm, toefl, screw, ecology,...Security Guard
Mount Vernon, NY
- lights, exp, transporter, vernon, security guard,...cbresume2008new1
- cl, iseries, scheduler, rf, bailey, florence,...Attorney
- fred, sitting, southwestern, his, alaska, ventures,...Warehouse Worker
- tow truck, tow truck driver, exp, bucket,...Paul Canavan Resume
- durable, b2b, reps, chinese, incentives, crm,...Resume
- 1234, preschool, grain, elevators, richardson,...