Woburn, MA – 01801 Email: email@example.com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position in a growing company as Electrical technician which allows me to utilize my skills and gain new experience in the manufacturing industry
- Motivated, hardworking, honest employee; enthusiastic to learn new things
- Leadership skills with ability to train others
- Great team player (work well individually and as part of a team)
- Gained experience in assembly, machine operation, inspection, and testing
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and drawings
- Knowledge of temperature system (RTD, TC, temperature calibration); machine shop skills, troubleshooting mechanical/electrical problems, PLC systems
- Good computer skills (well versed in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to produce and maintain reports, documentation and work instructions
International Light Technologies, Peabody, MA July 2010 – August 2010
- Responsible for assembly of LED light and wire harnesses on aluminum light fixtures
- Assembled power supplies, aluminum studs for fixture cover
- Did wiring of input power cord to power supply & output of power supply to LED light
- Inspection and testing of LED light
- Packaging of units for shipping
Parker Hannifin Corp., Haverhill, MA Jan 2008 – June 2009
Assembler/Tester (Nitrogen Generator Manufacturing Division)
- Built various sub-assemblies for different models according to the work orders/diagrams; made filter tubes
- Assembled power supplies per blueprints; did testing for required output
- Performed leak testing of Nitrogen Generator; test and set pressure
- Performed calibration of generators to specific purity
- Packing of Nitrogen generators according to packing list & instruction manual
- Maintain all the test reports for different models with serial numbers
Koch Membrane Systems, Wilmington, MA Aug 2006 – Feb 2007
Filter Assembler/Machine Operator (contract)
- Responsible for measuring and cutting different types of filter membranes and vexas (plastic, net-like layer) to required size according to customer work orders
- Experience with epoxy handling and use; applied epoxy to membrane & vexas in preparation for filter production
- Responsible for operating machine that rolls/seals the membrane and vexas to make filters
- Packing of different type of filter
Electrocorp Systems, Vapi, India 1996 – 2006
Electrical Engineering (Electrical Panel Board manufacturing company)
- Electrical point-to-point wiring, panel wiring, control wirings; ability to read wiring schematics and blueprints
- Inventory control of electrical switchgear & components (use of Microsoft Excel for maintaining parts list, quantities, inventory, performing cost analysis)
- Testing of panel for HV test, voltage test, current test, continuity test
- Programming of digital voltmeter, digital ammeter, APFC relay, Microprocessor overload relay, and AC Drives
- Installation & commissioning of electrical panel at site & load test
Balchandra Electronics, Bombay, India 1995 – 1996
Entry Level Engineer (AC & DC Drive Panel Board manufacturing)
- Electrical Control panel design and assembly
- Designing logic, interlock and components of AC & DC Drives
- Testing of drive panel with multimeter, HV test, voltage, current test
- Programming and commissioning of AC & DC drives at site
Completed Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from Board of Technical Exams
Bombay, India (equivalent to Associates Degree in Electronics Engineering)
Certificate: Completed training on Siemens S7-200 PLC programming
Electrical Engineer Engineering
Sudbury, MA - electrical engineer, substation, harness,...
Electrical Engineer Engineering
Billerica, MA - electrical engineer, setter, fda, medical device,...
Electrical Engineer Manager
Winthrop, MA - electrical engineer, lotus, notes, api, domino,...
Electrical Engineer Design
Lawrence, MA - electrical engineer, optics, pcb, driver,...
Medford, MA - electrical engineer, visual basic, engineer,...
Boston, MA - electrical engineer, perl, engineer,...
Newton, MA - electrical engineer, ndt, engineer, instrument,...