PROFILE: Confidant, self-motivated, and personable and goal oriented Consultant, with excellent communication and customer service skills. Prepared to take on various tasks and provide the company with outstanding work ethic.
First Flush Organization Monterey, CA September 2010 to Present
• Observe the environment surrounding the water site and recorded in a data sheet
• Collect water from sewages and test it for PH, conductivity, detergent, and temperature.
PNC Bank Sterling, VA
Financial Sales Consultant March 2010 to July 2010
• Manage the lobby and set up on-sites and appointments with business owners, and Human Resource Managers.
• Open new business and personal accounts
• Specialize in home equity loans, auto loans, personal loans, and credit cards
• Marketing and cross-selling products to customers
• Presentation/seminar leader
PNC Bank Sterling, VA
Customer Sales Associate March 2009 to March 2010
• Process customers’ transactions, balance cash register and ATM machine, and cross-sale
• Manage the lobby and set up on-sites and appointments with companies
• Perform service maintenance on existing accounts
Cypher Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Center Sterling, VA
Assistant Property Manager July 2008 to February 2009
• Assist with patients’ rehabilitation
• Book keeping of all patients’ information
• Scheduling of appointments
• Submitting insurance claim
Five Below Sterling, VA
Key Holder December 2007 to Oct. 2008
• Managed all store activities
• Opened and closed the store
• Deal with customer questions and concerns
• Operated a cash register
Villa Bella Ristorante Burke, VA
Hostess January 2006-September 2006
• Greet and seat customers
• Help servers to operate the restaurant
• Take customer orders while doing a number of other tasks; worked efficiently under duress
Monterey Peninsula College August 2010 - Present
ITT Technical Institute (Chantilly, VA) September 2009 – June 20 2010 GPA 3.7
Computer Graphic and Desing
Northern Virginia Community College January 2008 to December 2008 GPA 3.3
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, and basic knowledge of AutoCAD program,
• Excellent at operating cash register and money
• Actively involved within my community at events and functions
• Multilingual – English, Spanish(speak, read, and write fluently)
• Great skills in customer interaction
• Very skilled at multi-tasking
• Educated at financial foundations
Seaside, CA - rosa, loan, files, loan officer, du, lending,...
Salinas, CA - appointments, property manager, property, massage,...
Seaside, CA - estimator, tim, renovation, green, ft, estimating,...
Customer Service Manager
Seaside, CA - bay, pumps, retail store, environmental,...
Seaside, CA - clara, technicians, saw, maintenance technician,...
Customer Service Human Resources
Seaside, CA - thompson, tutor, crew, p.m., subjects, fresh, re,...
Objective State University
Seaside, CA - chris, state university, bay, final, various, cut,...