Resume for COPPERMANE linguist
FULL NAME: Muhammad Dawood LAST NAME, Dawood
First name Muhammad
EMPLOYER COMPANY NAME: Your Company Name Here
FOR SECURITY PRE-PROCESSING:
OTHER NAMES USED
and/or MAIDEN NAME: Dawood Qureshi
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER: ***-**-****
DATE OF BIRTH: 01-05-1950
PLACE OF BIRTH: City Rawalpindi
DATE OF IMMIGRATION: Nov 1999
U.S. CITIZEN and YEAR: Yes, June 6, 2008
CURRENT CLEARANCE: NONE
Indicate from what Agency/Organization is access granted and the date of that clearance.
10587 Sourwood Av
Waldorf MD 20603
PHONE: (301) ***-**** (home);
OBJECTIVE: Obtain a URDU linguist position in Maryland.
LANGUAGES, DIALECTS AND SKILL LEVELS: Indicate the language(s) and skill level for each; if testing data available, please include.
Language Dialect Skill Level Test Used Date Validated
English Non-Native Non-Native
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE: (See guidance)
Mr. Muhammad Dawood was born and raised in ( Rawalpindi Pakistan). He grew up speaking (Punjabi and Urdu ) at home and was educated in (Urdu and English). His Educational qualifications are following:
1. High School Science Group ( URDU-1, URDU-2, ENG 1, 2, PHY, CHEM, MATH) 1966
2. Diploma ( associate Engineer ) Radio Engineering 1970
School of Electronics Pakistan Air Force ( stood first in the class)
3. College degree, Science Group ( subjects URDU, ENG, CHEM, MATHS, MECH, AND OTHERS 1970 School of Electronics Pakistan Air Force
4. College degree, Humanities Group ( subjects URDU, ENGLISH, CIVICS, ECONOMICS AND MATH) 1974 ( Karachi Pakistan )
5. Post college diploma in avionic engineering 1977
( College of Aeronautical Engineering Pakistan Air Force)
6. University Graduate ( B.A.) Degree in international marketing 1991
(Allama Iqbal University Islamabad)
Summary of Experience:
1. Served in the Pakistan Air force on active duty as an Electronics Engineer for 18 years. He grew up speaking Urdu at home and was educated in Urdu and English up to university level. He completed a Degree in Business (Economics, International marketing) and a three year Post college Diploma in Avionics Engineering at the Pakistan Air Force College of Aeronautical Engineering. Some of the instructors in the engineering college were active duty US Air Force officers. Since immigration to US in 1999, he worked as manager at a gas station for 02 years followed by self employed whole seller till today, selling electrical equipment and parts to US Military and others.
2. All his education was imparted in Urdu and English Language. Official language of the Pakistan Air force being English, the candidate could read write and speak English fluently prior to migration to USA. During his Air force career, the candidate had the opportunity to impart class room and practical training to officers and Airmen on technical courses for 03 years.
3. The candidate has relevant language experience for more than 20 years and is capable of working as a Urdu Translator.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Employer Pakistan Air Force
Job Title/Rank Squadron Leader
Work Location Karachi, Rawalpindi, Lahore
1. Served in the Pakistan Air force for 18 years as an Electronics/Electrical Engineer, managed mobile Radar units consisting of a large number of men and equipment technically and administratively, for 10 years. Had the opportunity to impart class room and practical training to officers and Airmen on radar Maintenance courses for 03 years.
2. During the Air force career, he had a chance to widely travel and stay in almost all provinces (mostly remote locations) of Pakistan, study various cultures, habits of local Pakistani folks. He mediated some very crucial disputes between locals and deployed air force units.
3. Awarded commendation certificate by Chief of Air Staff for devotion to duty.
Period 1991 - 1999
Employer Self Employed
Job Title Owner/CEO
Worked as a whole sale contractor with the government departments in Pakistan
Period 1991 - 1999
Job Title Manager
Work Location Tackett’s Mill Exxon Woodbridge VA
As a Gas station manager he had to ensure presence of the required manpower and inventory level at the station. Make sales and satisfy customers.
Employer GECS INC
Job Title President ( Self Employed)
Work Location Operated from Home in Maryland.
has the experienced in managing a whole sale and Export business.
Interacted with customers and Vendors in Urdu and English. Wrote sales proposals in Urdu and English, made presentations in Urdu and English to customers in Pakistan. Experienced user of almost all office software like, Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point etc.
Self Employed Maintenance
Fort Lauderdale, FL - self employed, employed, self, handyman, looking,...
Real Estate Self Employed
Fort Lauderdale, FL - self employed, employed, self, commission, real,...
Self Employed Health
Alexandria, VA - chiropractic, physiotherapy, self employed,...
Manager Self Employed
Irving, TX - self employed, employed, self, collector, located,...
Electrical Engineer Engineering
Pakistan, Lahore, Punjab - electrical engineer, lahore, incharge, engineer,...
Sales Customer Service
Pakistan, Karachi, Sindh - pakistan, karachi, nov, pe, ent, sales, self, oct,...
Phone professional/ Manger
Grand Rapids, MI - self employed, employed, sales supervisor, self,...