Narayanaguda, Mobile: 888*******
To get established in one of the best reputed firms and to be a part of its success
• M.C.A from T.K.R COLLEGE OF ENG & TECH, Hyderabad, affiliated to JNTU with an aggregate of 72% during 2008-2011
• B.Sc from JAGRUTHI DEGREE & P.G. College, Hyderabad, affiliated to OU with an aggregate of 67% during 2004–2007.
• Intermediate (MPC) from Geetanjali Junior College, Gajwel with an aggregate of 75% during 2002–2004.
• S.S.C from G.D.R High School, Gajwel, Medak Dist with an aggregate of 78% Education during 2001–2002.
• Operating system: MS-DOS, Windows , UNIX, Linux.
• Languages: SQL,HTML
• Tools: Informatica Powercenter 8.6.0
• Database:Oracle 11g
• Proficient in designing and developing various transformation logics by utilizing the expression ,filter,joiner,lookup router and rank.
• Good Exposure to SQL, UNIX.
• Profound in working with team and alone also.
• Good Communication Skills , Fast Learning Ability & great demonstration skills
• Innovative, Enthusiastic & Hard Working.
Classic Foods Ltd. (CFL), LA, USA
Role: Informatica Developer
Classic Foods Ltd. (CFL), LA, USA is in the business of manufacturing goods and beverages with factories all over the globe. This has many products with different flavors and the product sale is through many channels like CSD, institutional and Dealership including North America, Africa, Asia pacific and Europe.
Here Data Warehouse stores all region’s data into a centralized data warehouse, which extracts data from different sources or database and store it in a well managed format so that reporting on historical data like comparison and growth over previous period and drilling will be faster and easier.
To enable decision support, Data Warehouse maintains
• A centralized data
• Ability to Drill Down and Rollup
• Provides more efficient and accurate analysis
• Provides different sales reports
• Sales Decision Support System adds up to the competitive edge of the company
• Worked on Power Center client tools like Designer, WorkflowManger, Workflow Monitor.
• Good Exposure to Source Analyzer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet Designer and Transformations Developer, Debugger, Mapping Parameters and Variables Scheduling mechanisms and different types of tasks
• Used most of the transformations such as the Source Qualifier, Expression, Aggregator, Connected & unconnected lookups, Filter, Router, Sequence Generator, Sorter, Joiner, and Update Strategy, StoredProcedure, SQL.,etc.
• Good exposure on slowly changing dimensions(SCD’S) like flag,versioning & effectivedaterange.
• Imported data from various Sources & Flatfiles transformed and loaded into Data Warehouse Targets using Informatica.
• Incremental Loading & Incremental Aggregation.
• Developing Informatica mappings & tuning them when necessary.
Father Name : Sanjeevaiah
Date of Birth : 15-04-1986
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Telugu, and Hindi
Hobbies : Playing Cricket & Listening to Music
Permanent Address : H-no: A.P.H.B COLNY,H-NO:4-67,
Gajwel, Dist:Medak, A.P.
I here by declare that the information compiled above is precise
and accurate in its entirety and the requisite documents can be produced
Place: Hyderabad. (P.RAJESH KUMAR)