|Terry L Harding
*** ****** *****
Gallatin TN ***66
June 2006 to Jan 2009 Hickory Hardware
Distribution /Shipping Manager
At Hickory Hardware, I was responsible for all inventory control and all out going distribution at our 375,000 sq ft DC in Nashville, TN. I also direct the day to day operations of 110 hourly and 6 salary employees.
In 2006 Hickory Hardware was created by the consolidation of 5 companies into one new
Computer controlled DC. I help to set-up of the warehouse and directed the transfer of the inventory from the 5 closing plants into the new warehouse.
At Hickory Hardware I am responsible for inventory control and all out going distribution, for all LTL, UPS, and truck load shipments.
March 1981 to June 2006: Faultless Caster Corporation
POSITIONS: Ass’t Plant Manager, Portland TN
Manufacturing Manager Retail Program
Supervisor, Evansville IN
At Faultless Caster I was responsible for finished goods inventory and all manufacturing at the Portland Plant. I also direct all the operations in the shipping office including LTL and truck load shipments.
In May 1991 we consolidated our Blytheville Ar , Evansville In. and Portland TN plants into a new 250,000 sq ft plant. I was responsible for setting up the warehouse and maintaining on time shipments during the move and start up.
In March 1987 Faultless moved its retail program to the Portland operation. I was responsible for all production, scheduling, packing and shipping for the retail program.
While the retail program was in Portland it grew from $ 5 million to over $ 12 million.
I help set up the first Portland plant in June 1982 and within 10 months we had the plant running at 98% efficiency with a 25% reduction in indirect labor.
At the Evansville plant I was responsible for the plating, heat treating and welding departments. When I assumed responsibility for the department they were running at 70% efficiency and 18 days past due, When I left the departments were running at 100% efficiency and had less than 1 day past due.
June 1969 to Jan 1981: Chrysler Corp. New Castle In
POSITIONS: General Foreman
Responsible for the production of 17,000 units per shift of assemblies using stamping, cnc equipment and assemble line operations.
Participated in the start up of the Bumper Shock Department in 1976 a 460 man operation with a $200 million capitalization.
Volunteer State Community College,
March 2009 to date, Taking classes to improve and learn new computer skills.
Bachelor of Science in General Business Administration.
Degree earned in May 1976, Ball State University Muncie, IN 47306
Chrysler High School, New Castle In Diploma awarded in 1969
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Lotus, HP MM3000, J.D. Edwards, Boss Warehouse Management System and AS400.
Similar ResumesShipping Manager
- wv, samples, collins, truck, quantity, allen, sr,...Customer Service Sales Warehouse Management Shipping/Receiving Mgmt
- clarify, stamp, logs, center manager,...Lead Telecommunications Equipment Installation Tech.
- dmx, dacs, résumé, foremen, roanoke, aberdeen,...Warehouse Shipping/ Receiving Manager
- portuguese, hazmat, spain, chemistry, warehouse,...Goal oriented Customer Service Delivery Manager
Canada, Oakville/Bronte, ON
- delivery manager, ts, itil, avaya, v3, carlson,...Sanitation Manager
- cemetery, sap, production planner, meat,...Postal Service
- squad, logistics manager, clarksville, sergeant,...Manager High School Sales Marketing Security .Net
- seasons, corporate trainer, clients, traveler, jon,...Office Manager
- incoming, shipping manager, termination,...Preschool Teacher
- nanny, toddler, preschool, preschool teacher,...