MARQUEZ, Bernardo M.
To be hired as Administrative Assistant or any related Office Staff position that best fit my qualifications.
Address : No. 17 Scorpio St., T.S. Cruzville Subd., Zabarte Road
Barangay Kaligayahan, Novaliches, Quezon City 1124 Metro Manila, PHILIPPINES
Mobile No. : +632 *******
, +632 *******
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Social Welfare and Development
Republic of the Philippines
1994 to 2009
2010 to Present
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handles all administrative functions relevant to day to day activities.
• Prepares letters, reports, Contract of Agreement, Memorandum of Agreement, Terms of References, and communications relative to different administrative concerns, both on inter-office communications (memorandums, inquiries, etc.) and outside office communications.
• Designated as Procurement Officer in-charge in the procurement of goods and services.
• Handles transactions with the Suppliers of goods to be purchased.
• Prepares Purchase Orders, Notice of Awards, Notice to Proceed, Vouchers, Invoices and other documents related to the procurement of goods and services.
• Reviews requisition letters and specifications of equipments, supplies and materials to be procured.
• Prepares bidding documents and other pertinent documents related to the procurement of goods and services
• Provides technical assistance relative to processing of documents involving release of importations.
• Ad-hoc duties as may be assigned from time to time.
September 2009 to April 2010
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepares letters, correspondence and memos to be signed by the Sales Manager.
• Assists the Sales Manager in the preparation of meeting agenda and prepares the minutes of the meetings.
• Prepares and assist the Sales Manager and Sales Consultant in the preparation tender documents and financial offers.
• Prepares Purchase Orders and Delivery Receipts.
• Coordinates with the different international suppliers especially in Sweden, Germany, Italy, Turkey and China.
• Attends to daily telephone inquiries and e-mails.
• Coordinates with the organizers and prepares all the documents needed whenever there are trade exhibits to be participated with.
• Prepares shipping documents and coordinate with the Forwarder for the release of importations
• Attends to general administrative and ad hoc duties.
• Administration, Purchasing / Import Documentation and Processing
• MS Office Application (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
Age : 42
Nationality : Philippines
Marital Status : Married
Date of Birth : 25 July 1968
Gender : Male
Level : Bachelor’s / College Degree
Course : Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration
Field of Study : Law / Trade and Industry / Economics
Major : Tariff and Customs Law
Institution : Lyceum of Batangas
Location : Philippines
Date Graduated : April 1993
• Has attended several trainings and seminars on administration, procurement of goods, personal growth and development, etc. given and sponsored by the government of the Philippines and other private organizations.