Jessica R. Chillinsky
• Five years of marketing and high-volume sales experience
• Strong management skills, three years of successfully managing a marketing team of seven
• Proven sales and marketing representative, adept at working independently with minimal supervision
• Great ability of marketing background which includes market research, product development, designing of marketing collateral, budgeting, strategic planning etc.
• Consulting experience, restructuring Physician Support Coordinator team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, CPR+ and Goldmine
• Volunteered at Nationwide Children’s Hospital in the NICO Unit in 2007
Axium Healthcare Pharmacy – Lake Mary, FL 2011- 2012
Physician Account Representative - Promote and sell specialty pharmacy services to Oncology, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Hematology, Pediatrics, Rheumatology, and Neurology physician offices
• Increased territory revenue by 19% in three months
• Generated more than $2.1million in revenue for November 2011 with the average month being $1.5 million
• Highest revenue territory for October 2011
• Outside/Inside sales representative for DE, MD, VA, D.C., NC, & SC
• Supported two Business Development Managers who have both reached their revenue goals for 2011
• Key point of contact for physician offices
• Established and maintained strong relationships with physicians, nurses and medical assistants and manufacturer representatives
• Developed and prepared pre- and post- plan calls and marketing materials
• Consulted on developing and organizing the Physician Support Team to be a more strategic position
Wholesaler for Anheuser-Busch Products - CDC, Columbus, OH 2004-2008
Planned and implemented promotional and marketing events in the contemporary Columbus market
to increase brand awareness, sales and consumer education and responsibility
• Interviewed, hired, trained and scheduled 12 marketing representatives
• Supervised and directed the Contemporary Marketing Representative Team of 5-7
• Tracked expenses, payroll, reports and performance reviews of marketing reps
• Managed budget of over $60,000 for the marketing representatives
• Supervised, prioritized, created profiles and objectives for over 150 top on-premise accounts
• Effectively worked with Anheuser-Busch, Columbus Sales Manager and sales team
• Coordinated, and managed brand team promotions in the Columbus Market
• Maintained website maintenance and assured compliance with wholesaler agreement
• Assisted Marketing Director with planning and implementation of promotions for Consumer Awareness & Education Programs, local radio stations, sports team partners, and other media events
• Negotiated sponsorships, competitive pricing and product placement
Contemporary Marketing Representative
Developed and maximized territory in downtown Columbus with the top 20 high-volume on-premise accounts that targeted contemporary young adults
• Promoted within organization after 1 year
• Increased product sales in territory by 11%
• Made efficient use $20,000 annual promo/sample budget
• Implemented promotions on a national and local level
• Worked closely with Account Managers to negotiate price advantage in shared accounts
• Collaborated with team to create events and promotions for the top 50, on-premise accounts
Seminole County Public Schools - Lake Mary Elementary, Lake Mary, FL 2008-2011
Exceptional Education Teacher
• Teacher of self-contained Autistic and Emotionally Behaviorally Disabled children
• Worked with 25 children from Kindergarten to 5th grade – individual and whole group
• Successfully mainstreamed five students to the general education setting
• Developed Individual Education Plans for more than 25 students
• Assembled, analyzed and developed Individualized Behavior Plans
• Communicated with up to 14 parents/guardians of students on a daily basis
• Collaborated with teachers and administrative team members on testing and placement
• Provided social/personal skill lessons and calming strategies for students to use in classroom
• Florida Professional Educator’s License – ESE K-12 and Elementary K-6
Bachelor of Science in Communication – Ohio University, Athens, OH 2003
Major: Organizational Communication
QUALITY REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Columbus, OH - maintenance manager, container, technicians,...
State University Assistant
Columbus, OH - transport, food safety, food, columbus, thesis,...
Columbus, OH - nail, spa, salon, au, jones, church, alpha,...
Columbus, OH - sap, run, goods, purchase, quantity, suppliers,...
Columbus, OH - summer, bridge, writing, vip, li, heat, chemical,...
Columbus, OH - veterinary, columbus, environmental, air,...
Manager Customer Service
Columbus, OH - matthew, vehicles, jacobs, description, army,...