Tel 646.***.**** • Mobile 347.***.****
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS SPECIALIST
Decisive and accomplished Financial Strategist with over 16 years of management and global accounting practices experience contributing to an organization’s profitable growth. A methodical and consistent career history demonstrating top performance and uncommon leadership abilities. Financial planner and analyst who fosters team commitment, spirit, pride, and trust; and wields an exceptional arsenal of business and finance knowledge and skills. Proficient in Cantonese, basic Mandarin and Spanish.
• Methodical forward-thinker highly experienced in creating functional systems that help leaders better understand their business position.
• Exceptional communication and team building skills.
• A thorough professional with an extensive track record of analysis and solutions integration.
Financial Reporting and Planning • Sales Analysis • Pricing Metrics
ERP and CRM • Training and Development • Budget Preparation and Forecasting • Audits
Strategic Planning • Project Management
PROJECT CONSULTATIONS New York, NY 2008 – Present
MWM Consulting, LLC. – INTERIM FINANCE DIRECTOR C&N Development, Corporation – FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
Paul A. Febbraro Jr. CPA P.C. - TAX PREPARER/CONSULTANT Café Concepts, Inc. – PAYROLL SYSTEM ANALYST
Fireman Hospitality Group – PROGRAM MANAGER (POS system) Hartford Financial Sevices, (Tokyo Japan) – BUSINESS ANALYST Nomura Securities Co., (Tokyo Japan) – BUSINESS ANALYST Geneva Watch Group, Inc. – FP&A SPECIALIST
• Help both business and individual clients understand their financial circumstances to make program changes and facilitate improvement.
• Perform general accounting functions and financial reporting for business and individual clients, integrate new and customized accounting systems, provide tax advice and preparation, conduct audits and bank reconciliations, serve as outsourced bookkeeping process, providing A/P, A/R, GL, Payroll and other recordkeeping processes.
GENEVA WATCH GROUP, INC., New York, NY 2004 – 2008
A leading designer, manufacturer and retailer of high-quality brand watches including private label, action wear and sports products serving markets worldwide and operating from offices in the US, Hong Kong, China and Europe.
Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Performed weekly investment group reporting, inventory control, financial reporting, cash flow management, month-end reviews, budget analysis, project management, and forecasting models.
• Financial improvements resulted in significant increase in Bank Group’s confidence in company, thus allowing a three year re-financing agreement, replacing previous years’ annual agreements.
• Achieved and maintained full compliance with both company and bank group guidelines.
• Re-designed a more effective monthly executive reporting package for senior management.
• Developed and managed a $280 million global budget down to EBITDA.
• Managed $4M to $8M in disbursements each week.
• Worked closely with Senior Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer in staff evaluations, hiring and terminations.
VIRTUAL GROWTH, INC., New York, NY 2000 – 2003
New York-based outsourced accounting and bookkeeping company providing nationwide service to a variety of businesses and industries including software and hardware developers and content publishers.
Senior Manager, Product Development
Delivered systems design and integration of the Virtual Accountant System, managed customer service and quality for both product and service.
• Designed and integrated the company’s VA system resulting in increase of clientele by 200%.
• Ensured optimum utilization of Lawson system from a company/user perspective.
• Improved customer service 75% through resourceful training of contact center team.
• Resolved Level 3 support issues for all Virtual Accountant integrated modules within four level support structure, and developed process for Standard/Custom Reports Database management.
• Managed quality testing throughout product development and delivery process cutting turn-around time for new releases and patches by 25%.
• Key team vision member for design and development of General Ledger policies and procedures leading to new Custom Reporting package feature offered to clients.
McCANN ERICKSON, New York, NY 1998 – 2000
Globally experienced advertising agency network with nearly eight decades of multinational experience.
Budget Manager, Finance
Provided financial analysis, reporting and data collection; directed monthly closings and both internal and external auditing processes.
• Developed and managed a $300 million budget and revenue recognition for the New York office which accounted for 60% of the company.
• Analyzed budget variances and met with subsidiary external controllers for results presentations.
• Implemented uniform monthly analysis of fee/labor tabulations, P&L’s, and balance sheet accounts for more than 30 clients.
Foreign Accountant/Budget Analyst, ASSOCIATED PRESS, New York, NY 1996 - 1998
Senior Accountant/Budget Analyst, LOWE & PARTNERS, New York, NY 1995 - 1996
Tax Accountant, KPMG PEAT MARWICK, New York, NY 1994 - 1995
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Master of Business Administration, Management, AMBERTON UNIVERSITY, Garland, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, PACE UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
Lean Six Sigma, Lawson Financial Suites - General Ledger and Report Writer, Hyperion Micro Control
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Expertise in Excel-Pivot Tables, Lookup functions), JDE, Cognos Reporting, Lawson Financial Suites, Hyperion Essbase, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Great Plains, Donovan Data Systems, Lotus, WordPerfect, FasTax, Turbo-Tax
Similar ResumesFinance Manager, FP&A Manager
United States - hyperion, instrument, analyst, escrow,...Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
smithtown, NY - business analyst, analyst, plc, oracle,...11 years FP&A
United States - analyst, financial analyst, vp, sr, peoplesoft,...Financial Planning & Analysis, budgeting, forecasting, cost accounting
Fort Worth, TX - template, raytheon, texas, contract award,...Director FP&A / Manager FP&A / Plant Controller
Canton, OH - plant, hyperion, controller, offshore, tire, fp,...Budgeting & Forecasting ~ Financial Reporting &Analysis ~ Financial Sy
Duluth, GA - sap, hyperion, peoplesoft, vp, pipeline, jd,...Budget Analyst
United States - analyst, budget analyst, hyperion, budgets,...Budget Director - Senior Financial Analyst
United States - software systems, financial analysis,...Sales Management Business Marketing Financial
United States - cpa, accountant, lee, analyst, data warehouse,...AUDIT MANAGER
Chicago, IL - sox, auditor, sap, hyperion, audit, controls,...