Customer Service Operator Systems Electrical Fort Worth
|Thomas J. Walker
**** ********* **** #***
Fort Worth Texas, 76137
Cell #: 682-***-****
I am highly self- motivated and ready to be a team member. Working hard and getting the job done right the first time and setting goals working towards moving up in a company are what I strive for. I am dependable and value my determination to continuously grow and expand my knowledge. Thank you and I appreciate your consideration.
September 2011 - April 2012
Fork Lift Operator
Description: I moved and kept up inventory with Red Prairie and WMS. Received and loaded pallets of product using stand-up and sit-down lifts. I built pallets according to the order of the customer. I was also a reference for other co-workers when they had questions with the systems.
Dominator Mobile Installations
June 2010 - July 2011
All areas of Texas and Oklahoma
Description: I ran Jefferson Installations under the eye of DMI installing GPS tracking units, cell phone antennas, and car alarm systems in fleet and private vehicles. Worked with IT support to make sure GPS units were up and running. Input information through computer on all vehicles to ensure everything was documented correctly. I traveled all across Texas and Oklahoma to install sites, working with customers to give the best service possible.
October 2010 – February 2011
Fort Worth, TX
Description: I worked with outside companies to install major and minor changes to fleet vehicles. Installed GPS and computer systems, signed trucks in and out, and fixed electrical problems on multiple different platforms. I also counted and recorded inventory of all supplies and tools in the shop. I helped oversee the shop, as well as coordinate employees, while the supervisor was away.
October 2006- January 2007
Customer Service Cashier
Fort Worth, TX
Description: I worked inside a major Blockbuster store assisting customers with any problems or questions they had. Checked in and out, and restocked movies and concessions. I kept up with appearance of store regularly.
July 2006- August 2006
June 2007- September 2007
Description: I delivered supplies to all district owned buildings. Built and delivered pallets of paper and cleaning supplies. I helped keep inventory on all books in the Keller school district. I utilized the use of forklifts, pallet jacks, lift gates, and dollies.
August 2005 – May 2007
I got my GED from TCC Southeast campus on August 14, 2008.
I have some college courses.
Typing WPM: 40-50
All Microsoft Applications
I am currently teaching myself C# in hopes of one day turning it into a career.
Similar ResumesCustomer Service Business Sales Marketing Security Officer
- 1508, hair, promo, ladies, cosmetology, wild, rep,...Business Data Warehouse Manager Experience Intelligence
- solutions architect, ssas, universe, teradata,...Sales Business Development Service Manager Services
- advertising sales, surge, trader, doc, newtown,...Recent College Graduate
New York, NY
- truck sales, recent college graduate,...Warehouse Order Selector
- stafford, showroom, selector, cashiers, therapy,...Time Free Call Please Questions
- confined, turbines, exhaust, mitsubishi,...statistical analyst and sas programmer
- business analysis, desired, statistician,...Management Business Service Customer Project Security
- lead manager, netezza, atg, webfocus, rpo,...Mechanical Engineer ( HVAC Design, Drafting and Projects )
India, RJPM, TN
- hosur, raja, engg, rv, sur, harvest, accommodation,...Engineer Operator Manager Engineering Designer
San Angelo, TX
- jamie, manager engineering, cavity, degreed, ext,...