PATRICIA A CORAPI
TECHNICAL STAFF MEMBER
Patricia has over two years experience working in the pharmaceutical industry and has experience with labeling. Candidate is proficient in Microsoft Office and has basic knowledge of medical terminology. She is available for interview with 48 hours notice and available to start immediately.
• Medical labeling.
• Microsoft Office.
• Experience working in pharmaceutical industry.
Synthes, USA, West Chester, PA Mar 2011 – Aug 2011
Quality Control Inspector (Temporary Position)
• The inspection of in-house and vendor purchased products, raw material and services.
• Inspection of packaging and labeling materials used for medical devices.
• Performed DHR review and "Release to Branch Plant" function including document verification and recording incoming inspection inventory.
• Used Microsoft Excel to record information regarding docket numbers and DHO reviews.
• Inspected incoming, in process and finished products and material for visual, mechanical, and dimensional characteristics, using inspection sheets and applicable sampling plans.
• Prepared necessary documentation and insures paperwork compliance on all inspected items.
Bilcare Pharmaceuticals, Phoenxiville, PA Apr 2010 - Jun 2010
Clinical Packing Technician (Temporary Position)
• Counted and verified correct numbers of sachets.
• Responsible for labeling drug sachets.
• Accountable for inspecting all drug sachets.
• Verified that information on labels was accurate and all dates were printed correctly.
Teva Pharmaceuticals, Sellersville, PA Feb 2007 - Apr 2009
• Served as the packing technician for blister packs.
• Added cotton balls to medicine bottles and arranged them for customers.
• Worked on assembly line and was responsible for packing all medicine products.
• Prepared medicine for transport.
Green Tweed, Kulpsville, PA Mar 2004 - Aug 2008
QC ISO9000 Inspector; Press Operator for aviation and defense
• Inspected gaskets for aviation and defense applications.
• Reviewed blue print/ drawings materials for inspection jobs.
• Lifted 50-70 pound molds for press operation.
• Clean room experience with ISO9000 knowledge.
• Experience using tools such as calipers and micrometers.
• Knowledge of computers to input paperwork orders.
Corrugated Inner-Pak, Conshohocken, PA Jun 1994 - Nov 2000
Packer; Machine Operator
• Packed lubricated parts for military use.
• Ran drill press machines for die press.
• Operated hot wax line to coat corrugated boxes.
• Assembled bearings.
Upper Merion High School, King of Prussia, PA
Machine Operator Service
Muskegon, MI - labeling, machine operator, molding, inspector,...
Customer Service Technician
Bakersfield, CA - labeling, pharmacy technician, pharmacy, cvs,...
High School Quality Control
Milwaukee, WI - packer, inspector, labeling, press operator,...
Data Entry High School
Compton, CA - packer, labeling, packing, ex, ron, trucks, picker,...
Project Management Process Improvement
Kenosha, WI - labeling, fda, abbott, agent, scientist, device,...
New Hope, PA - labeling, fda, bms, regulatory, document, er,...
Asheboro, NC - labeling, plant, packer, roofing, machine operator,...