Customer Service Manager Management Warehouse
Post a job
|Edward L.Thomas Jr.
**** ******* **. ****** *******, GA. 30127
To obtain position in an environment utilizing my experience, critical thinking, and skills to provide quality service to an organization.
Ø Material Controller/Buyer Lockheed Martin 2011 to Present
o Audits tool boxes for planes to correct discrepancies to the inventory and for ordering purposes, coordinates with budget directors, government liaisons, and vendors to ensure accuracies of on time deliveries, and customer service. Performs detail inspections of tooling equipment such as pneumatic drills, various tool presses, and stamp machinery. Also, maintains inventory of ten mini satellite warehouses, three large main warehouses, and racks purchased product from vendor to various locations within Lockheed Martin facility.
Ø Warehouse Supervisor Courier Express 2005 to 2009
o Coordinated warehousing operations, managed logistics, and supervised handling of toxic product. Developed companywide returns program to ensure customer satisfaction, screened and hired warehouse personnel, and issued work assignments. Also, conferred with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities such as production, sales, bookkeeping, and purchasing.
Ø Warehouse Supervisor John Boyle & Co 2003 to 2005
o Coordinated the distribution logistics of over 1000 different items, utilized the AS/400 Enterprise Resource Planner and RF methodologies in inventory and distribution. Trained staff of 15 on OSHA, HazMat, Hippa and other warehouse safety requirements
Ø Distribution Manager ACS 2001 to 2003
o Supervised the daily shipment of 200-300 UPS packages, developed a computerized filing system, managed the inventory of 32 ACS branches nationwide, and utilized AS/400 ERP.
Ø Parts Manager Marietta Sentry 1995 to2001
o Maintained inventory of parts, coordinated daily warehouse duties, managed distribution logistics. Facility EHS Trainer
United States Navy 1989 to 1994
Supply Clerk (USS Sylvania). Honorable Discharge
University of Phoenix
Bachelors of Science, Business Management, currently enrolled
Trained in WMS, Certified Trainer through Toyota Forklifts of Atlanta, OSHA, Environmental Health and Safety, and HIPPA. Possess excellent written and verbal communications, as well as, leadership skills. Strong attention to detail demonstrated by work in management, production, research, customer service and entrusted with confidential information.
Similar ResumesEnvironmental Health and Safety Director
- cih, weapons, madison, ehs, hygienist, tactical,...Manager Safety Customer Service Management Quality Assurance
- site safety, community college, performed,...C Unix SQL Applications Software Engineer Contractor
- latent, vxworks, top secret, asm, ux, embedded,...Export & Logistic Coordinator
- nvocc, rn, aed, consolidations, jesus, lodging,...Sales Representative
- sales training, attendance, highlights, performed,...Account Manager
- repossession, collector, buyer, wendy, financials,...Medical Experience Transcriptionist Services Work
India, hyderabad, AP
- dictation, transcriptionist, elite, hyderabad, qa,...Data Personal English District Contact Middle
- pushto, ab, bit, khan, pakistan, urdu, middle,...Engineer Developer Java Software New York Oracle
New York, NY
- restful, nosql, ibatis, mongodb, technical lead,...QA Analyst/ Engineer
India, Bangalore, KA
- engg, ability, java, chennai, andhra, qa analyst,...