To obtain a position as a Welder within a company that will allow me to utilize my skills and education.
• 30-Hour OSHA Constructional Safety
• 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Site Worker
• AWS D1.1 SMAW in ” Carbon Steel Plate with backing in all positions
HoHoKus School of Trade & Technical Sciences, Paterson, NJ 12/2010-11/2011
Structural Plate Welding Program
Course outline included:
• SMAW Electric Arc Welding according to AWS D1.1 requirements including V-butts and the techniques of beading, weaves and fillets on plate in all positions
• TIG (Heli-Arc) Welding of carbon, aluminum and stainless steel including training on project applications
• MIG Welding on mild steel in the flat, horizontal and vertical positions; various joints practiced with emphasis on complete penetration
• Blueprint Reading, Shop Math and Metal Theory
• Cutting Applications
• Emphasis on safety procedures
The First Occupational Center of NJ, Newark, NJ 06/2009-12/2009
General Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrical
Building Works Brownfields, New York, NY 02/2008-06/2008
• Blue Print Reading
• Carpentry and Hazardous Materials
Essex County College, Newark, NJ 01/2003-12/2007
Architecture Design and Sociology - 14 Credit Courses completed
Lincoln Technical Institute, Union, NJ 09/2001-09/2002
Certificate in Architectural Drafting
• Computer Aided Drafting
• Blue Print Reading
Aerotek , Piscataway, NJ 1/2011- Present
Water Treatment Operator
• Monitor system from computers, PH and wells in electrified well field
• Calibrate PH probes and change bag filters
• Take daily system reading and water samples
• Repair or replace broken hoes lines
• Work on electrified wells in well field and troubleshoot system problems
Resource Options, Glen Rock, NJ 06/2010-12/2010
Environmental Field Technician
• Performed hazardous waste cleanup; site remediation and restoration; tank cleaning and cutting of 250-500 thousand gallon water, oil or acid neutralizing tanks; Equipment and facility decontamination
• Assisted in the process of industrial cleaning which includes power washing, utilizing high pressure water blasting equipment up to 40,000 PSI, stripping and clean up of rooms, storage facilities, large complexes and warehouses
• Handled emergency calls and responded to oil spills, floods disasters, etc.
• Forklift operator
Nursing Home Training
Paterson, NJ - smaw, welding, aws, nursing home, dietary, steel,...
Belleville, NJ - aws, smaw, welder, welding, steel, naval,...
Quality Assurance Welding
Edison, NJ - welding, smaw, welder, aws, arc, tig, mig, cut,...
Bloomfield, NJ - welding, arc, aws, smaw, tig, metal, cutting,...
Quality Control Engineer
Union, NJ - welder, inspector, mining, aws, welding,...
Metallurgical Engineer, CWI, MT/UTT Level II, Materials Testing.
Union, NJ - welder, inspector, metallurgical, welding, steel,...
Belleville, NJ - welding, smaw, welder, karachi, pakistan, aws,...