HARRY (HAIJUN) ZHAO**** ****** ******* **, *******
, TX 77450
H: (281) ***-****
M: (918) ***-****
SUMMARY ( English & Chinese-Mandarin)
Top-performing Analyst/Programmer/Developer with 10 years of computer and engineering experience. Exceptional skills in SAP and Oracle with analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of applications using ABAP/4, SQL, NET, ASP, HTML and UNIX. On-time solutions for technical problems including modification and customizing. A fast learner and hard worker. U.S. permanent resident.
SAP Models Workflow, HR, FI,MM,SD
Oracle Oracle9i, SQL/PL
Languages ABAP, JAVA, VB, C++, C, SQL, MATLAB
Web designing HTML. XML, DHTML,PHP, ASP, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT
Platforms Windows 95, 98, XP, Vista, Linux
Packages MS-office 2003(Access), NET
LabView Proficient with Labview
3 tires MySQL-PHP, SQL-.NET(VB C#), Oracle-ABAP
ENSEDE INC. - Houston, TX May 2009 - October 2010
• Using Webdypro developing web pages for other grouping using.
• Programming Smart form for FI group using.
• Translate data between difference Platforms.
• Using BSP (Business Server Pages) programming business applications for HR, FI.
• Analyzed business process using ACCESS, .NET, VBA, HTML and SQL languages. Developed website for business using.
CONOCOPHILLIPS - Bartlesville, OK August 2007-April 2009
SAP Business Analyst/ ABAP Programmer
• Analyzed application migration and workflow process using ABAP, SQL, HTML and ASP concepts. Developed HTML format notification for workflow which avoided sending out thousands of emails in testing system. Became the standard format for all SAP emails.
• Developed a program to load data from Excel to SAP table application using OEL, ALV, user exits, BDC, and function modules. Reduced manual steps in translating data from another system to SAP system.
• Participated as a key member of the Sales and Use Tax Team delivering a technical design and implementing a quality product to allow business users to track and report sales and use taxes to over 400 taxing agencies.
Extensive Programming at ConocoPhillips: ABAP Programming, ABAP Object
Oriented Coding, ALV coding, Variants, Batch Job Setup using Control-m,
Spool Management, User Exits, Enhancement Points, ABAP Debugger,
SAP Workflow, Taxware Long Audit File, BDC Processing, data dictionary,
Function modules, SAP BAPI’s, sap menu paths, authority checks.
Database maintenance, analysis, development, using SQL/PL in Oracle9i.
MASTER PROGRAM INTERNSHIPS, 2005- 2007
• Developed a computer application program for management for membership administration and tracking of the Bartlesville’s branch of Big Brother and Big Sister organization using Access of MS office.
• Developed a commercial web site, using Relative Database, SQL, VB, for a retailer.
• Developed web pages for member's application using ASP for a car rental company.
• Developed a reservoir simulation module using Matlab. Page 2
BEIJING INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR ENGINEERING (BINE) - Beijing, China. 1994-2000
• Designed, innovated and improved a procedure for project construction, client requirements, cost, blue print drawings and technical support that doubled efficiency.
• Managed time and locations efficiently for technical support to be able to complete the work of three engineers.
• Pioneered in using advanced computer program in calculating and designing process. Played a leading role to make significant change at the company.
• Trained other co-workers using CAD design that reduced the man power for engineering design by 70%.
Master of Science in Management Information System
Minor in Digital Business System and Knowledge Management System, 2007
Oklahoma State University - Stillwater, OK
2000 came to USA learn English and Computer languages in Foothill college and Stanford
Palo Alto, CA
Bachelor of Civil Engineering, 1994
Hohai University, Nanjing, P. R. China