Customer Service - Training Coordinator
Post a job
** ********* ****** **** ****, California 94306
(650) ***-**** • email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
A self-motivated and results-oriented professional with extensive experience in delivering customer service, communications, administrative support
& database management in a large corporate support setting.
Noted for having troubleshooting, crisis intervention
& creative problem solving skills.
Skills and Accomplishments:
Mentored and trained new customer service representatives in establishing rapport and receiving questions and complaints effectively.
Monitored each individual’s performance and provided written reports periodically.
Utilized expert customer service techniques in identifying and solving client inquiries and in defusing irate callers.
Responsible for following through on all calls to ensure completion of the case.
Recommended staff members for promotion and incentives for exceeding goals.
Designed disciplinary actions for delinquent customer service representatives.
Received the Corporate GEM award for spearheading efforts in providing outstanding customer support to clients.
Coordinated with contract training organizations and in house trainers.
Provided logistic support for the employee education programs and on-site training in the Americas.
Co-led alpha and beta testing to evaluate a third-party LMS, leading to the identification of bugs, suggestions for improvement, and eventual implementation of a new system.
As Team Lead and System Champion for the West Coast, supported 30 co-workers and referred escalated problems to the engineering team for resolution.
Following the HP/Compaq merger, supervised the project aimed to merge and cancel redundant technical training classes.
Maintained a database of classes, attendees, classrooms, equipment, and instructors.
Coordinated with third-party training suppliers to provide appropriate instructors for training classes.
Maintained training calendars, scheduled training rooms and instructors, and arranged technical support.
Received seven Certificates of Appreciation for Team Support, Projects and Customer Service.
Responsible for maintaining and updating internal class offerings on an Oracle / PeopleSoft Database.
Responsible for creating and maintaining Curriculum Spreadsheets & class materials.
Set-up and Breakdown of classroom equipment: Laptops, VGA, TV’s & VCRs.
Sent out marketing emails promoting Merchant University Classes.
Sent out follow up surveys through Metrics that Matter (MTM) and tabulated evaluations for completed classes.
Improved Presentation and Design standards.
Created Binders through Mimeo for distribution.
ROB Training Coordinator – Cisco 3/2010 – 9/2010
Merchant University Ops Specialist / RMP Coordinator – The Gap Corporate Office 5/2009 – 3/2010
Branch College Coordinator – AAA Corporate Office 1/2006 – 10/2008
Customer Service Lead / Roster & Training Coordinator – Hewlett Packard – 1993 – 2005
Social Science, Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA
Similar ResumesTechnical Management Manager Assistant Experience
- manager assistant, solaris, writers, veritas,...Software Quality Engineer
Santa Clara, CA
- feasibility, css3, test case, json, real time,...Senior Investment Associate
Pollock Pines, CA
- stanley, monica, pines, dogs, registered, rest,...Medical Assistant Office Experience Receptionist
- penn state, bird, sterile processing, greenhouse,...Engineer Design Service Field Customer Development
- cobalt, pcie, kingdom, technical support engineer,...Manager Management Experience Business Testing
- 94538, fico, qa manager, soa, mainframes, features,...Storyboard Artist
South San Francisco, CA
- animator, january 2013, storyboard, artist, 2013,...Business Manager Experience Management Financial
Santa Clara, CA
- journalist, shanghai, japanese, mandarin, chinese,...Public Relations
- summer camp, executive secretary, psychologist,...Network Engineering Management Software Services
San Lorenzo, CA
- smtp, environments, tracer, pcb design, ospf,...