**** ****** ******* **
Atlanta GA 30350
SUMMARY of QUALIFICATIONS:
* Sled Certified
* CPR Certified
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Excellent time management skills, written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with Corrections Policies and Procedures, Juvenile Justice Delinquency, Fingerprinting and Footprint casting
Software: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Photoshop, MS Excel 2007, Outlook, Firewall
Hardware: PC’s, Networking/Memory Cards, Printers, Scanners
System: Microsoft Windows (95, 98, 2000)
To secure a challenging position within a professional organization, which will present opportunities to utilize my interpersonal and analytical skills, as well as provide an opportunity for advancement within the organization.
Access 2 Care 7 /11 Present
Inbound Customer Service Representative
* Scheduling Medicaid Non-Emergency Medical Transportation services in South Carolina
* Provide inbound customer assistance, answered inbound calls from customers regarding services
*Assist Customer service members via inbound phone contact, and appropriately document all transactions using excellent written communication and offer /benefits/products available to the customers.
Wackenhut Security, SC 01/2008 - 03/2010
* Aided in safeguarding personnel and premises by observing and reporting safety and security hazards.
* Enforced rules and regulations in regard to client safety and security.
* Logged and maintained records and daily reports of employees and visitors entering and departing the premises.
Teleperformance USA, Columbia, SC 9/03–12/05
Technical Support/ Inbound Customer Service Representative
* Customer service to card members via inbound phone contact, and appropriately document all transactions using excellent written communication and offer additional support options/benefits/products available to the customers.
* Provide inbound customer support, answer technically complex inbound calls from customers regarding their product.
Fairfield County School District, Winnsboro, SC 11/04– 12/05
* Performed responsibilities in absence of personnel, taught daily lesson plans to students.
* Maintained a safe and sanitary environment for student activities.
EhrlicLawGroup, EastPoint GA 08/2007–10/2007
* Reviewed case files and prepared case reports.
* Set appointments for child and home interviews as well as observed, conducted and supervised child and home interviews.
* Observed, conducted and reviewed case work interviews as well as court sessions and completed case reports and reviews.
* Volunteered private detective
Bauder College Atlanta, GA 01/2006 – 10/2007
Associates degree in Criminal Justice-Art A.A Criminal Justice, 2007
REFERENCE References Available on Request
Similar ResumesMedical Claims Processor,Claims Adjudicator
Bellwood, IL - dental, dme, processor, medical, medicare, claims,...BE Computer 2011 Fresher - C,C++,core Java,JSP,Servlets,MySQL
India, Pune, MH - core java, database administrator, fresher, nashik,...Project Engineer / Project Manager
Tucson, AZ - revision, cdi, assemblers, b2, timothy, draftsman,...Sql Server Developer Manager Data Business Development
United States - erwin, hdfc bank, server developer,...Security Work Electrical Construction Material Handler
Chicago, IL - ability, rf, beauty, conveyor, handler, rider,...Computer Information Work Years Mobile College
Australia, QLD - exp, au, filipino, citizenship, secretarial,...welder
Tampa, FL - welder, maritime, mechanic, welding, crane, paint,...BANQUET SERVER
San Francisco, CA - banquet, banquet server, san francisco, francisco,...nurse
Philippines, iligan city - nurse, r.n., applicant, philippines, practitioner,...