Innovative, goal-oriented statistician with expertise in biostatistics, statistical modeling and data mining.
Expertise in writing statistical sections of the protocol and statistical analysis plans, creating mock tables for clinical SAS programmers, sample size calculation.
Experiences in the following therapeutic areas: oncology medical diagnostic tests, coronary artery disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, renal disease diagnostic tests
Produced insightful statistical analyses and experimental design for pharmaceutical industries and psychological research.
More than 10 years of experience in design and analysis of clinical and neuropsychology trials.
Recently completed all required courses for a Ph.D. program in bioinformatics (with concentration in statistics).
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS AND MODELING
Analysis of variance/covariance, general linear models, generalized linear models, mixed models, multiple endpoints and adjustment for multiplicity, survival analysis, group sequential and adaptive designs, Bayesian methods, multivariate statistics, sample size calculation, PK analysis and modeling, mathematical modeling of biological processes
SAS, R, S-plus, SPSS, WinNonlin, East, nQuery
• Ph.D. program in Bioinformatics (with concentration in statistics), Drexel University, 2010-present
• M.A., Quantitative/Experimental Psychology, 2000, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
• M.A., Mathematics/Mathematical Statistics, 1997, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
• B.S., Mathematics (Summa Cum Laude, Honors in Major; Dean’s List), 1996, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
January, 2010- present
Statistical services using SAS, R, SPSS and other statistical software packages. Bioinformatics services (including modeling and data mining).
Selected Projects: statistical design of Truth panels for imaging diagnostics studies and statistical analyses of these studies; data mining of gene expression databases and statistical analysis of gene expression profile changes in a study of ageing; statistical analysis of a neuropsychology vision study.
GE HEALTHCARE (formal AMERSHAM HEALTH), Princeton, NJ
August, 2004- December, 2009
Provided statistical support for various projects. Took a role of a lead statistician on clinical trials. Participated in design planning of clinical trials. Communicated with clinicians and medical writers regarding study protocol and statistical analysis issues. Served as a statistical reviewer at the investigator initiated trial grant committee.
Wrote statistical analysis sections of protocols. Generated randomization codes. Reviewed case report forms and database structure. Prepared detailed statistical analysis plans (including shell tables and listings). Provided detailed specifications to SAS programmers for generating SAS analysis datasets for efficacy and safety analyses.
Performed statistical analyses for clinical trials of phase I, II and III (ISS/ ISE).
Performed statistical analyses for pharmacokinetic (PK) trials including crossover trials. Conducted modeling related to circulation, distribution, and renal excretion of contrast media.
Took part in statistical design and analysis of a pre-clinical study (a baboon imaging study).
Participated in meetings with FDA. Conducted communications with FDA statisticians (by phone and face-to-face) that led to the FDA approval of a new drug application (NDA) for a contrast agent for diagnostic imaging tests.
October, 2001- August, 2004
Performed various statistical activities in support of multiple clinical studies and research projects. Participated in the planning and design of trials phase II and III. Participated in the analysis and report writing of ISS and ISE for Phase III trials. Wrote SAPs for various projects. Developed and implemented the Truth Panel methodology for medical decision processes with multiple diagnostic tests and multiple outcomes.
PPD INC., Lawrenceville, NJ
January, 2001 – October, 2001
Provided statistical support in terms of statistical design and analysis, database creation, and creation of formatted statistical analyses tables and summaries. Coordinated with programmers and data management personnel as to database maintenance, updating and documentation. Developed statistical analysis plans including table and listing specifications. Programmed and validated statistical tables. Reviewed protocols for completeness and appropriateness.
NATIONAL ANALYSTS, INC., Philadelphia, PA
July, 2000 – December, 2000
Used SAS for data analyses. Performed data cleaning and data manipulation. Performed univariate and multivariate analysis of data from health care industry. Used multivariate techniques (factor analysis, cluster analysis) and reporting techniques (creating tables, listings and graphs) for analysis of survey data.
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE, Durham, NH, DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
Research Analyst & Statistical Software Consultant
Sep. 1997 – May 2000
Participated in designing and conducting neuropsychology trials. Used SAS and SPSS for statistical analysis of various data sets from neuropsychology studies (utilizing multiple regression, factor and discriminant analyses, time series analysis). Acted as a consultant for statistical software packages (SAS, SPSS).
Assisted in teaching of introductory statistics courses.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA, DECISION MAKING LABORATORY
Jan.1995 – June 1997
Performed data analysis of behavioral data sets using SAS and SPSS; Conducted computer simulations of shopping behavior on the Internet.
PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. Filley, E.T.; Khutoryansky, N.; Dobias, J.J.; Stine, W.W. “An Investigation of the Venetian Blind Efect”, SEEING AND PERCEIVING, Volume 24, Number 3, 2011, pp. 241-292(52)
2. D. Jain, H. Lessig, R.Patel, Leonard Sandler, Fred Weiland, Steven L. Edell, M. Elizabeth Oates, Erin O’Malley-Tysko, Natalie Khutoryansky and Arnold F. Jacobson , “Influence of Tc-99m-tetrofosmin SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging on the prediction of future adverse cardiac events”, JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR CARDIOLOGY, Volume: 16, Issue: 4, pp. 540-***, ****
3. Vik TA, Pfluger T, Kadota R, Castel V, Tulchinsky M, Farto JCA, Heiba S, Serafini A, Tumeh S, Khutoryansky N, Jacobson AF, “I-123-mIBG Scintigraphy in Patients With Known or Suspected Neuroblastoma: Results From a Prospective Multicenter Trial”, PEDIATRIC BLOOD & CANCER, v.52, issue 7, pp. 784-*** , ****
4. A.F. Jacobson and N. Khutoryansky, “Long-term survival following Myoview SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging”, JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR CARDIOLOGY, Volume 14, Issue 2, Supplement 1, March 2007, Page S19
5. A.F. Jacobson, N. Khutoryansky, R. Patel, L. Sandler and D. Jain, “Ischaemic heart disease prognostic estimates for prediction of all-cause mortality: utility of ECG-gated SPECT myocardial perfusion imaging”, JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR CARDIOLOGY, Volume 14, Issue 2, Supplement 1, March 2007, p. S52
6. Natalie Khutoryansky, John Ventre, Simon M. Roitt, “Predictive Values For Combination of Diagnostic Tests with Multiple Outcomes”, Abstract and Poster Presented at the 2004 JSM, Toronto, Canada, 2004.
7. Khutoryansky, N., and Stine, W.W. “Using a Bayesian Approach in Evaluation of Visual Perception Stimuli”, 7th Valencia International Meeting on Bayesian Statistics, Abstracts, 2002.
United States - sas, programmer, ann, fda, python, graduate,...
Project Manager Engineer
Norristown, PA - sas, informatica, proc, sep, ux, scripting, etl,...
Wayne, PA - sas, r.n., life, teradata, proc, data mining,...
Customer Service Technician
Newark, DE - sas, data analyst, soa, tutor, computer,...
Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Philadelphia, PA - sas, staff, radiology, series, library,...
Customer Service Marketing
Collingswood, NJ - sas, data analysis, financial analyst, mining,...
Hoboken, NJ - sas, csr, fda, sign, result, statistical,...