Marie Nadia Dubuche, LPN
Silver-Spring, MD 20902
Seeking for a clinical nursing program in which I can integrate my highly clinical practical nurse experience, along with educational, team leader, and communication skills.
Mountain State University, Martinsburg, WV 2009
Degree and program: General Education/Clinical Nursing, currently attend
• Montgomery College Silver Spring, MD 2008-2009
Degree and Program: General Education/Clinical Nursing
• PHARMERICA, General IV Therapy/Peripheral Access Training, Washington, DC 2006
• Health Point Wound Institute Training, Washington, DC 2006
• KCI, Wound Care Training, Washington, DC 2006
• Licensed Practical Nurse Radians College/ HMI, Washington, DC 2000-2004
Licensed in the State of Maryland and the District of Columbia
• Dementia /Alzheimer Care Training Course,
Hebrew Home of Greater Washington, Rockville, MD 2000-2004
Licensed Practical Nurse
National Naval Medical, Bethesda, Maryland 2009
Assisted physicians and other medical personnel to deliver medical treatments for patients. Scheduled patients for Gastroenterology procedures including, Virtual and Optical Colonoscopy, teaching patients regarding treatment, and documenting information treatment outcome into patient’s records.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Kaiser Permanente, Largo, Maryland 2008-Present
OB/GYN, Internal Medicine Position
• Assisted physicians and other medical personnel to deliver medical treatments and provide information to patients regarding medical procedures and tests. Including Colpolscopy, Endometrial Biopsy, Sonography, Leep Procedure. Managed care for patients with gastrointestinal disorders, intravenous therapy
• Monitored waiting room for patients who require immediate attention and informed appropriate staff. Maintained supply of medications, documented information regarding treatment and treatment outcomes into patient’s records. Computer applications including, word processing, data base applications.
Marie Nadia Dubuche
Clinical Health Care Experience
Licensed Practical Nurse
Maxim Health Care Services, Silver Spring, MD, 2004- Present
Home Health Care Visits; Hospice Care Nurse, Long Term Care Nurse
•Home health care visits, provided nursing care to sick and home rehabilitation patients. Hospice care, served patients with 30 days or less to live, including patients with disorders and diseases of the gastrointestinal system and accessory organs, intravenous therapy. Conducted Flu Shot Clinics: Administered Flu Shots in different communities
• Pediatric care for National Young Leaders of America; Worked extensively providing nursing care services to students. Worked in long-term care facilities in acute and sub acute, and Alzheimer's units.
Licensed Practical Nurse:
Beverly Health Care center, Washington, DC 2006-2007
Wound Care Nurse, Skilled Care Nurse:
• Provide high quality nursing care for acute, rehabilitation patients, and long term elderly with responsibility for: Oxygen therapy; Tracheotomy Care; Vital Signs; Wound Care; Nasopharyngeal and Sanctioning, Intravenous Therapy; Application of Dressings; Managed care for patients with diabetes mellitus; Insertion of Catheters; Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
• Administered medications, provided teaching and counseling, ensure timely and accurate charting procedures, and verify prior shift information.
• Conducted initial patient assessment on admission, and assist with discharge planning. Report changes in patients’ conditions routinely, and when requiring immediate attention. Leading supervised, and delegates GNA/CAN’s assignments.
Experience, Education in End-Life and Palliative Care, wound Care, Alzheimer Care
• Attended End-of-life and Palliative care seminar in fall 2007, worked as hospice nurse at Capital Hospice in Washington, D.C, VA, and Maryland.
• Wound Care seminars and training in Washington, D.C, VA, and Columbia, MD on October & November 2006.
Alzheimer’s, Association Greater Washington Chapter Training, provided care to
Alzheimer’s patients at Hebrew Home of Greater Washington, 1998-2004
Volunteer Leadership Position
• Active in professional church health care ministry 2006
• School (PTA) committees 1994-1996, Sunday school teacher 1998-Present
• Vice president Woman Group Leader association at Calvary Baptist Church, Adelphi, Maryland 2005-Present
Honors and Achievements
• School Volunteer Award 1994-2000, Sunday school Certificate 2000-Present
Care and Caring Gram 2000, Perfect Attendance Award 1996, Five-Year Service Award 2004
Language Proficiency: Trilingual, English, French and Creole.
• Computer software knowledge including, MS Word; Database applications; Office skills
• Client screening relations; Teaching and educating; Good communication skills; Team player attitude.
Pasadena, MD - nurse, registered nurse, women, surg, care,...
Certified Nurse Assistant
Olney, MD - nurse, speak, medical assistant, silver, md, take,...
Nurse Human Resources
TX - nurse, l.p.n., staffing, injury, nursing, charge,...
Columbia, MD - nurse, inpatient, orthopedic, med surg, surg,...
Annandale, VA - nurse, l.p.n., vacancies, staff, mds, rac,...
tennis, bowling, golf, basketball, weight lifting, softball
Arlington, VA - nurse, cat, sarah, here, girl, cafe, mt, airport,...
Iowa, LA - nurse, l.p.n., physician, practical nurse,...