|RIMA H. PATEL
**** ******** ***** 440.***.****
Parma, OH 44129 email@example.com
A devoted optometrist seeking a position within a primary care setting. Wishes to be an integral figure of a practice where one can provide excellence in eye care and emphasis on preventative treatments. A responsible, well organized, competent individual with the ability to handle a variety of tasks both simultaneously and efficiently. Areas of special interest includes diabetic education, pediatrics, contact lenses and disease. Preferred opportunities include accociateships, partnerships or independent optometrist.
Salus University – Pennsylvania College of Optometry 08/08-05/12
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
Doctor of Optometry- O.D.
Ohio State University 09/04-06/08
Bachelors of Science in Biology
PROFESSIONAL CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
Doctors of Optometry, Inc. (Parma, Ohio) 06/09-08/09
• Fulfilled clerkship experience at private practice
• Performed automated testing procedures, assisted in and fitted frames, and gained experience in normal office procedures.
The Eye Institute (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) 05/10-12/10
• Rotated through specialty services including eyewear services, contact lens service and ocular disease.
• Utilized diagnostic and therapeutic drugs as needed for over 100 patients.
Optometric Care, Inc. (Aliquippa, Pennsylvania) 02/11-05/11
• Assisted in managing patients in an aggressive optometric practice
• Involved in therapeutics, foreign body removal, dry eye treatment, pre/post operative care and disease.
Advanced Eye Care (Charlotte, North Carolina) 05/11-08/11
• Provided primary care to a healthy patient population with strong emphasis on contact lens patient management.
Dept of Veterans Affairs-VA Medical Center (Lake City, Florida) 08/11-11/11
• Worked closely with ophthalmologist and optometrist to treat elderly patient population for varied diseases and eye care problems.
• Managed patients with glaucoma, pre and post cataract surgery, dry eye, macular degeneration, and diabetes.
The Eye Institute (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) 11/11-02/11
• Performed primary care on pediatric patient population with
• Conducted procedures including, but not limited to vision therapy, binocular vision, infant exams, school screenings, and visual processing.
Braverman Eye Center (Hallandale, Florida) 02/11-05/11
• Group practice with ophthalmologist that focus on diseased patient population.
• Managed pre/post operative care for cataracts, oculoplastic, retinal, and refractive surgeries.
• Received honors for externship at Optometric Care, Inc.
• Member of American Optometric Association
• Secretary of Indian American Association
References available upon request
- initiative, special needs, optometric, coherence,...Optometric Technician
- optometric, garments, lens, rochester, optical,...Optometric Assistant
- optometrist, optometric, ophthalmic, lens, eye,...Receptionist / Optometric Technician.
- optometric, cleaners, footwear, shoe, nice, im,...OPTOMETRIST
- optometrist, aligarh, ophthalmologist, patna,...Optometrist
- optometrist, optometry, neuro, od, lens,...Ophthalmic Assistant
- optometrist, optician, ophthalmic, ophthalmologist,...OPHTHALMIC Assistant
India, GWALIOR, MP
- ophthalmic assistant, gwalior, ophthalmic,...ophthalmic assistant
- ophthalmic assistant, ophthalmic technician,...Optometrist
- optometric, optometrist, optometry,...