Home # : 1-718-*******
Mobile # : 1-917-*******
Work experience: 15+ years
Project Management Experience: 5+ years
SAP Solution Consultant Experience: 4+ years
International working experience in Singapore, Australia and China.
SAP MM/SD module Consulting
Warehouse system RTCIS(Real Time Control Inventory System) Consulting
Communication & presentation
Quick learning & problem solving
MS Project & Office
Chinese-Mandarin/Cantonese (native speaker)
Christina was college graduated from Guangdong Foreign Language University in Guangzhou, China (1991 ~1994). Major: English Language and Literature.
Christina is a Senior SAP Consultant and SAP project manager previously in Procter & Gamble and Hewlett Packard. Christina has:
• Six years working experience in HP Company since 2005 and 10 years in P&G since 1994.
• Over ten years business and system operation and management experience in the areas of logistics, supply chain, and import/export, while worked for Procter & Gamble and working for Hewlett Packard.
• Broad project management skill as Project Manager, SAP IT consultant and business functional leader, experiencing 8+ full life cycle SAP 3.0/4.5/ECC6.0 implementation projects( about 8~12 months for each project ) in Asia Pacific countries, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Indonesia
• Major work experience of SAP modules on Warehouse Management, Sale & Distribution and Account Receivable, including Order/Pricing Management, Inventory Management, Warehousing Management, Delivery and Transportation, Data & Information Delivery and Account Receivable.
• As AMS(Application Management Service) manager, lead two accounts’ SAP support teams, which include SGMW(Shanghai General Motors Wuling) and P&G(Procter & Gamble)
• Familiar with other SAP modules and business operations on Planning, Purchasing, and Finance.
• A quick study, adapt easily to new system environments.