Patrick J. Kroening**/* ** ******* ********
NongPlaLai BangLamung • ChonBuri Thailand 20150 • +66-885204614**** ****** *****, ******, **
54401 • firstname.lastname@example.org (U.S. Mailing Address)
Results-focused leader specializing in driving manufacturing growth, building strong teams, streamlining processes, and cultivating a solid company image eager to offer talents toward maximizing your success.
Profile of Qualifications
MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS • HIGH-VOLUME PRODUCTION • TEAM BUILDING / TRAINING • START-UP SHOP OPERATIONS
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT • INTERNATIONAL REGULATORY COMPLIANCE • CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS • SUPPLIER RELATIONS
FABRICATION / WELDING • PROJECT MANAGEMENT • CORE RESEARCH / DEVELOPMENT • STRATEGIC ANALYSIS / PLANNING
• Integral leader who offers proven experience in large-scale manufacturing optimization, including designing and implementing solutions-driven programs, policies, and procedures to achieve continued growth and profitability.
• Excellent communicator who boasts of proficiency in building shops from the ground up, including conceptualizing and establishing efficient layout and infrastructure (e.g. purchasing, inventory, training, accounting, skills training).
• Out-of-the-box thinker who develops domestic and international infrastructures to generate high-quality production, along with contributing talents working in various countries and languages to boost global success.
• Ambitious self-starter who demonstrates superior attention-to-detail and strong follow-through skills while successfully planning, prioritizing, and managing companywide production tasks within high-pressure situations.
• Spearheaded substantial reductions in lead times by as much as 80%.
• Achieved an increase in production of 400% without increasing personnel.
• Successfully built a manufacturing plant and all systems from the ground up.
• Improved overall quality by rebuilding diverse types of manufacturing equipment.
• Produced a skilled workforce in the manufacturing of complicated systems and equipment.
• Decreased overhead costs and reduced overall costs via outsourcing and supplier contracts.
• Established comprehensive company rules and regulations in accordance with international (Thai) laws.
PREMIER OILFIELD SERVICES COMPANY, LTD. 2011 – PRESENT
• Utilize broad scope of engineering knowledge and dynamic technical acumen to effectively expand the company into a new field by creating a forward-thinking fabrication department to supply equipment for the oil drilling industry.
• Play a vital role in wide-ranging chemical engineering projects as a resourceful head of the engineering department.
Successfully built a state-of-the-art fabrication department from the ground up.
KENHUA BALER – CHINA 2010 – 2011
• Applied strong leadership talents toward directing comprehensive manufacturing process upgrades within a seven-month contract, including preparing company for proactive entry into export markets while overseeing 120+ staff.
• Led rebuilding of engineering department with the addition of an engineering library; coordinated inventory, accounting, purchasing, and fabrication efforts as one team; and developed shop flow process from start to finish.
Completed CE approval for the company’s equipment.
Spearheaded the introduction of solutions-focused quality control programs.
Created a skill-oriented training program for welders, electricians, and assembly / machining teams.
AXO COMPANY, LTD. 2006 – 2010
• Strategically steered building and start-up of a manufacturing plant with all systems, including developing and implementing company rules and regulations per Thai law; assisting with accounting per Thailand government regulations; recruiting, training, and managing staff; and overseeing all safety training and core shop safety set up.
Patrick J. Kroening Resume • Page Two +66-885204614
Professional Synopsis (continued)
AXO COMPANY, LTD. (CONTINUED) 2006 – 2010
• Cost-effectively purchased manufacturing equipment to meet production requirements and optimize processes.
• Directed shipping activities to all customers and locations utilizing best practices for cost and customs clearing.
Led highly diversified product development to meet individualized customer needs.
Built strong business relations by setting up lines of communication and / or translation.
EAST WIND MANUFACTURING 2004 – 2006
• Directed a results-focused staff of 75 in handling manufacturing operations to meet and / or exceed key objectives.
• Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward assisting with accounting activities per Thailand government regulations, along with establishing and monitoring compliance with rules and regulations per specific Thai law.
Completed CE approval for the company’s equipment.
Improved product quality by rebuilding numerous types of manufacturing equipment.
Owner / Operator
GREEN BAY DINER 2002 – 2004
• Led start-up and operations of a popular restaurant facility, including recruiting, training, managing, and mentoring top-performing full- and part-time staff; overseeing all business accounting and control; and maintaining production.
Maximized bottom-line results via development of outside sales and marketing programs.
FOX VALLEY METAL TECH FABRICATION JOB SHOP 2000 – 2002
• Performed duties within a job shop with full range of materials, including managing paper converting equipment; handling all welding, fabrication, and machine operations; and researching and developing customer products.
Successfully built various types of equipment to a high tolerance.
PROCTOR & GAMBLE 1998 – 2000
• Optimized companywide success by supporting fast-paced paper production, including handling all safety training and controlling quality, as well as maintaining pulp to final product systems instrumental in upholding brand image.
Completed participation in the company’s rigorous employee development program.
Additional Welder / Fabricator role held with Meg Tec Systems prior to 1998 encompassed performing MIG, TIG, and Gas Torch welding; fitting pipe for natural gas and high-pressure systems; performing electric panel building and wiring of control systems; testing systems; and leading teams in integral cell production.
Former United States Navy Second Class Petty Officer
Education & Professional Development
Drafting / CAD • Marketing • Product Development • Business Start-Up / Culture
NORTHWESTERN TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Mathematics • Writing • Science • History • Art • Economics • Philosophy
GREEN BAY UNIVERSITY
Welding • Metallurgy • Sheet Metal Fabrication • Pipe Fitting / Assembly
U.S. NAVY TRADE SCHOOL
Graduate – Urban Hope Business & Entrepreneurial Development