PHONE (479) ***-**** • EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
SARAH L. OGLE
September 2001 - Present
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, Ex-Cell Home Fashions, Inc. Bentonville, Arkansas
• Sales, Account Management for a Domestics/Textile supplier of Bath products, including Fabric and
Vinyl Shower Curtains and Liners, Vinyl Bath Mats, Metal Hooks, and more.
• Analyze various Retail Link reports to have a thorough understanding of Wal-Mart sales,
CPFR Forecast, and inventory position. Simplify and Summarize data for company employees.
• Generate incremental sales for the company by offering valuable and sensible Back-To-College and
Wal*Mart TAB promotional items.
• Develop Market Research Reports to gain an understanding of Wal-Mart and other retailers’
product assortments and consumer buying habits. Analysis of the MRR’s allows strategies to be
implemented with confidence.
• Attend bi-monthly or as needed meetings with Replenishment Manager(s) to develop policies in order to
increase sales while utilizing knowledge of POS at item and store levels.
• Understand and Execute the Product Development/CTL process to ensure new product assortments meet or exceed customers’ quality expectations.
• Interact closely with the Senior V.P. of Sales and Product Managers to plan and execute current
business as well as participate in the planning and development of new business opportunities.
• Meet with Wal*Mart Buying Team and Product Development to discuss and plan strategic and
financial goals for time periods of tomorrow thru five-year plans for our company.
February 2000 – September 2001
SENIOR STAFFING SUPERVISOR, Staffmark, LLC Rogers, Arkansas
• Serve as the primary service contact for the top accounts. Specialize in Wal*Mart Supplier placements.
• Arrange and attend regular service calls to ensure quality performance, identify opportunities, and
obtain feedback on field staff.
• Recruit, screen and process new field staff. Interview and verify past employment histories.
• Conduct field staff orientation, coaching, evaluations, and counseling. Chosen to attend
a mentor workshop and provide this service to fellow employees.
• Schedule and promptly assign “best match” opportunities between client and field staff.
• Ensure appropriate retail pricing to clients versus competition, as well as fair wages to
• Represent company at various professional, academic, and civic activities.
• Perform billing to clients on weekly basis. Aide in credit and collection responsibilities as needed.
January 1999 – December 1999
ACCOUNT MANAGER, EPV Plastics Corporation Oxford, Massachusetts
• Manage and maintain the hardware accounts through managing an outsourced representative group.
Work at hardware trade shows twice a year.
• Designed and implemented new freight program to tighten supplier base and in turn cut costs.
• Execute any inbound customer requests, that may involve quoting, expediting orders, or sampling.
• Complete daily shipment reports for all four company divisions. Present to sales team and
upper management during morning meetings.
• Analyze inventory levels and suggest any needs to Purchasing Manager
• Resolve any pricing issues on customer purchase orders at the time of receipt.
Professional Awards, Seminars, Training, and Education
Wal-Mart Supplier of the Year Award, for Domestics Department 21 - 2006
Wal-Mart Supplier Award of Excellence for 3rd Quarter – 2006
Wal-Mart Supplier Award of Excellence for 1st Quarter – 2006
Wal-Mart Supplier Award of Excellence for 2nd Quarter – 2005
Wal-Mart Supplier Award of Excellence for 2nd Quarter – 2004
Wal-Mart Direct Import Supplier of the Year Award, for Domestics - 2004
• Retail Link Basic Merchandising
• Retail Link Advanced Merchandising
• Basic POS Replenishment
• Advanced POS Replenishment
• Retail Link
• Retail Math - Advanced
• Franklin Time Management
• Presentation Skills
• Advanced Word/Excel/Powerpoint/E-Mail
• Familiar with various AS/400 systems
• Certified Mentor thru IMA
• Communicate with Confidence, Clarity creditability
Professional Experience and Accomplishments
Wal-Mart Account Management, Category Management, and Sales Record
• Increased total SKU count from 22 to 57 at Ex-Cell over the 2001-present time period
• Solidified position of supplier brand at Wal*Mart by line extensions to current items and introducing new product categories within the basic shower modular
• Established an annual Back-to-College promotion program that has been repeated since 2004. Introduce new product innovations to keep this a profitable opportunity.
• Sold 4 new skus into new product category for Ex-Cell that produced over $6.5MM in incremental sales. This opened up this product category for my company to sell to additional retailers at a higher margin structure.
• Successfully increased instock levels from 86.3% to 98.7% for Wal-Mart US within the first 2 months of hire date by getting to the “root cause” of issues.
• Shifted a slightly profitable import business. Increased a $33MM retail business to $26MM (import) and $10.6MM (domestic) by decreasing sku count of “Better” items and replacing with “Best” items, where Ex-Cell margin dollars are higher.
• Championed internal forecast system by working closely with VP of Planning and Wal*Mart replenishment. Understand and execute any End-of-Season logic situations to ensure little to no excess inventory for Ex-Cell.
Customer Service Manager
United States - albany, mrs, wal, mart, standards, manager, kelly,...
Customer Service Manager
United States - assistant manager, manager, mcdonalds, mart,...
United States - wal, import, mart, forecasting, communications,...
Customer Service High School
United States - wal, oriented, mart, harris, help, church, jan,...
Customer Service Sales
United States - wal mart, wal, mart, mentor, freight, management,...
United States - wal, mart, avenue, cashier, wal mart, city...
United States - merchandising, 1999, mart, wal, overnight,...