|ROBERT ADONGO AMONGRE
MAXSON ROAD APT A
EL MONTE, CA 91732
HOME PHONE: 626-***-****
Ambitious graduate with a bachelor degree in chemistry seeking an entry level chemistry position which will utilize all my analytical, quantitative, qualitative, past experience and knowledge to meet the need of company
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
•Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal relationship
•Strong laboratory and impressive research experience and other personal skills
•Experience with experimental design, data collection and analysis and physical testing
•Exposure to analytical instrumentation including: GC/MS, UV-VISIBLE SPEC., POLARIMETER, pH, Viscometer, densitometer, turbidity meter, AAS, AES, AUTOCLAVE etc.
•2 Years vacation internship training with the quality control department of Ghana Water Company.
•3 years of voluntary teaching experience in both high school and junior high school (Ghana).
•Determination of caffeine in beverages using HPLC
•Isolation and identification of essential oils
•Refractometer and polarizer
•Separation and purification of organic compounds
•Determination of sugar content of fruit juice by refractonetry
•Determination of unknown sugar by polarimetry
Ghana Water Company limited (2008-2010).
•Undertook daily sampling of water and assisting senior chemist in writing reports.
•Performed hardness (total, calcium and magnesium), alkalinity, conductivity, residual chlorine, turbidity, pH, fluoride, E. coli form and other tests on water for drinking.
•Maintained proper records of all activities and findings of experiments
•Kept the laboratory under control and assisted the QC Chemist in conducting experiments.
•Set the apparatus according to the instruction of the QC manager and communicated them to the relevant staff members.
•Record all findings of the experiments in both manual and computerized formats.
•Performed all duties assigned by the QC Chemist and reported all activities.
•Provided guidelines for performing experiment as and when they are needed.
•Prepared and standardized test/volumetric solutions, standard solutions, and samples for various physical tests according to approved methods.
Sirigu Senior High School (2005-2006).
Voluntary chemistry teacher
Oral communication, critical thinking, record keeping, analytical behavior, safety conscious, research oriented.
Microsoft word, power point, excels skills in operating devices like GC/MS, UV-Visible spec etc.
Good organizational and time management skills
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (Ghana) - BS. Chemistry (08/2006-06/2010). GPA: 3.39
Bolgatanga Senior High School - SSSCE (11/2002-08/2010).
Ghana Students Chemical Society (GSCS)
Science Students Association (SCISA)
Similar ResumesParts Counter Person
- fitters, foremen, sprinkler, meat, diesel, helper,...RAILROAD WORKER
- storekeeper, cleaner, caterpillar, railroad,...Heavy equipment operator.
- tug, dozer, forestry, infantry, caterpillar,...Construction Mechanical Pipe Fitter Supervisor
- blueprint, combination, pipe welder, glenn,...Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Customer Service Exp.
- email address, exp, shoe, costco, placements,...Manager Front Office Management Curriculum Vitae
India, Dharwad, KA
- epabx, hubli, therapist, lanka, madurai, dharwad,...Accounts Receivable/Billing/Cash Posting/Collections/Vendor Compliance
- epicor, navision, ach, edi, toys, producers,...Customer Service Manager Medical Assistant Records
Mission Viejo, CA
- located, iranian, farsi, greeter, shoe,...Executive Recruitment Consultant
- zimmer, stryker, hr business, lilly, gsk, pharma,...Human Resources/ Social Services
- program director, caregivers, therapist, salisbury,...