Server, Bartender, VIP Bottle Service Host, Strong Cabana Sales
*** * ***. ***. #***
Palm Springs, Ca 92262
760 *** ****
To create quality experiences that resonate with the costumers in a fun, above and beyond
Server/VIP Cabana Host, Palm Springs Riviera Bikini Bar January 2011-March 2012
Full time server at the Riviera Bikini Bar, promoted toVIP Cabana Host, in charge of all Cabana
and daybed sales as well as bottle service. On call night club server/bartender for Sidebar/
• Ability to maintain strong costumer service skills while serving high volume number of
guests in a day.
• Personally hit sales of 2,000 to 3,000 dollars a day in pool food and beverage.
• Full knowledge of bottle service, seating arrangement, and all other aspects of VIP
• Bartender for all hotel buy outs and special events, such as Club Skirts, White Party etc.
• Team player with strong, practical, leadership abilities.
• Awarded employee of the month (June 2011)
• Honored for highest number of positive guest feed back reviews of any employee (Sept
• Strong knowledge of all aspects of banquet set up and service.
Private Event Party Host/Bar Tender 2005-2010
Palm Spring Private estate party Bartender/personality
• Knowledge of setting up organized bar and clean service station areas.
• Ability to capture the moment with charm while taking and serving multiple drink
• Established a reputable name with high volume referrals among local community
Bartender/ Server, Plumb Fine Dinning 2005- 2006
Evening Server/Sunday Brunch Bartender
• Maintained a clean, functional fine dinning bar.
• Created memorable experiences for regulars and traveling guests.
• Personally served bar guest, while working service well, during busiest shifts.
• Held a strong ability to retain all aspects of menu both food and beverage.
Assistant Manager, Camelot VIP Lounge/Ric'sCafe 2003-2005
•Worked with guests to maintain healthy personable experiences.
• Managed scheduling of up to 6 employees.
• Bartender for the Camelot Ultra Lounge
• Ran all set up, preparation, and presentation of Private/VIP banquettes.
• Howard College University (1999-2001)
• College of the Desert (2004-2005)
Associates in Early Childhood Education and Development
• Current TIPS and Food Handlers Card
• Ability to operate Open Table as well Point of Entry systems.
• Developing, booking, and implementing VIP packages.
• Dynamic, Articulate, Hard Working
• Incredible memory with proven ability to quickly learn all aspects of new menus and
• Reputation for putting guest at ease, handling large crowds, and maintaining composure
in stressful situations
• Dedicated to maintaining a clean dining environment, and adhering to all health and
• Comprehensive knowledge of alcoholic beverage serving and mixing.
• History of polite, direct, concise communication with divert guest and co-workers..
Current Business Partner. Benjamin Jacobs 707 *** ****
Past Employer Jamie Kabler 760 *** ****
Co-Worker. Chris Saldivar 310 *** ****
Co-Worker. John Wershagin 760 *** ****
Friend of 10 years. Ron Knott 949 *** ****
Friend Richard Clifford 760 *** ****
Similar ResumesWaitress Bartender VIP Bottle Server
Elmont, NY - bottle service, cocktail waitress, night club,...Waitress,hostess, Cocktail waitress
andover, MA - waitress, ma, restaurant, andover, assisted living,...Cocktail Waitress
Arlington, TX - waitress, arlington, cocktail, tx...Hospitality Management, VIP Host
Las Vegas, NV - vegas, las, las vegas, trader, bartender, waiter,...English to Persian Translator
United Arab Emirates, Dubai - www, radio, vitae, curriculum vitae, translator,...Bartender
United States - bartender, restaurant, san francisco, san,...Informatica Developer
United States - informatica, developer, embedded, rf, vitae,...Validation
Schaumburg, IL - quality analyst, data analysis, ms sql, pq, aers,...Medical Assistant Entry Level Experience San Diego
El Cajon, CA - entry level, technologist, registered,...Administrative Assistant Manager Business Development
Rancho Cuamonga, CA - teller, rancho, home health, ontario, branch,...