*** **** **.
San Diego, CA *****
To Whom It May Concern:
I would like to explore the possibility of joining your organization as a Chief Engineer with 10 years of experience in building maintenance and repair and also have my HVAC Certification. The enclosed resume will furnish you with the information concerning my background and abilities.
As Chief Engineer with organization, I would bring focus on preventative maintenance programs, equipment improvement and will ensure quality control and guest satisfaction, further more I work well with others, and have excellent customer service skills. In addition I am a person that is always up for a challenge.
The experience I can bring to your company comes from working as a Building Engineer for 10 years. During this time, I have worked on many types of machinery, air conditioning units building remodeling, maintaining pool and spa equipment and maintaining production equipment in the commercial and residential industry, plumbing and electrical.
I would like to appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my skills and abilities might prove to be an asset to your organization. I look forward to hearing from you.
Resume of Qualifications
207 29th st.
San Diego, CA 92102
Objective: A position as Chief Engineer that would utilize my experience and abilities to manage Maintenance Dept. and keep buildings running at highest level possible.
Maintenance Experience:10 years of experience encompassing the following areas of HVAC repair, machinery preventative maintenance, machinery repair and electrical trouble shooting, building maintenance interior and exterior. In addition I coordinate safety meetings for employees, make weekly schedules, work with hotel POS, work with monthly budgets, responsible for ordering parts and materials needed, code invoices, keep records of preventative maintenance programs suite cares etc., 24/7 on call to take care of problems that may arise, involved in management meetings to ensure good quality and guest satisfaction. Also supervise employees to make sure work is being done correctly and in a timely manner. I am also involved in a lot of hands on work with employees because I like to lead by example.
Housekeeping Experience: 6 years of experience managing and overseeing housekeeping departments at several properties. Ensuring highest level of cleanliness and quality for guests and tenants.
Special Training: Completed 8 month HVAC training course at West City Center
HVAC certified Type1/Type2
Director of Engineering
2010 to Present
Holiday Inn Express
1430 7th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
Chase Suite Hotel by Woodfin
6300 W. 110th St.
Overland Park, KS 63110
Property Care Manager
Woodfin Suites Hotel
10044 Pacific Mesa Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92121
1 (858) ***-****
617 Saxsony Place Suite 101A
Paula Vargas (3yrs)
Executive Housekeeper Homewood Hilton
Hector Lozano (10yrs)
Jose Milanez (3yrs)
Construction Instructor C.E.T San Diego
1 (619) ***-****
Andres Rodriguez (13yrs)
1 (619) ***-****
Similar ResumesCustomer Service San Diego Experience Management
San Diego, CA
- drink, fundraiser, swimming, seal, tourism, fish,...Sales Business Manager Development Director Marketing
- vincent, santa ana, dale, unique, nielsen,...Manager San Diego Operations Data Entry Sales
Pine Valley, CA
- ucla, police officer, 1984, guards, armed security,...High School Sales Assistant Mechanical Engineering
- cover letter, telemarketing, custodian, teacher,...Engineer Electrical Systems Service High School
- boards, security systems, food processing,...Lead Engineer
Long Beach, CA
- controls hvac, locksmith, safety training, laying,...Building Engineer
- quincy, donnelly, liner, lathes, home depot,...Project Manager Engineer Software Application
- cakephp, magento, zend, drupal, np, patna, jquery,...Senior Equity Derivatives Trader
- boxing, trader, thai, cfa, derivative, pit, pi,...Robert Valentines COBOL resume
- it recruiter, bms, rpg, mq, sas, vsam,...