|MING Y. LIEN
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
* Organizing, publicizing, and managing conferences
* Managing crowds of 100-300 collectively or in smaller groups.
* Inspiring maximum potential from team members.
* Facilitating discussion to achieve a common goal.
* Motivating individuals to think and learn.
* Presenting information to a public audience.
* Connecting human resources with needs.
* Utilized the internet for maximum instruction.
MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY Murfreesboro, TN
Master of Science, Major in Chemistry,
GEORGE PEABODY COLLEGE OF VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY Nashville, TN
Master of Education, Major in Secondary Education, August
VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY Nashville, TN
Bachelor of Science, Major in Psychology, Minor in Chemistry, May
EAST LITERATURE MAGNET SCHOOL Nashville, TN
Chemistry and Biology Instructor 8/010~ 12/10
THE ACADEMY AT OPRY MILLS Nashville,TN
Chemistry and Biology Instructor 8/09~ 5/10
Project based lessons to promote interest
Increased regional graduation rate via facilitated program
UNALAKLEET SCHOOLS Unalakleet, AK
Middle School Math and Science Teacher 8/08~ 5/09
Designed online courses using MOODLE
Created Wiki pages to facilitate teaching
WHITES CREEK COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL Nashville, TN
Chemistry and Physics Instructor 1/08~ 5/08
NASHVILLE STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE Nashville, TN
Adjunct Chemistry Instructor 1/07 ~ 5/07
MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. ACADEMIC MAGNET HIGH SCHOOL FOR SCIENCE AND ENGINEERS Nashville, TN
Honors and Advanced Placement Chemistry Teacher 8/99 ~ 5/05
Faculty sponsor of the Student Government Association 8/01-5/02
International Club 4/04 ~ 5/05
Swing Dance Club 8/01 ~ 5/04
VANDERBILT MEDICAL HOSPITAL Nashville, TN
Volunteer 2/11 ~ present
Worked with an athletic trainer to help patients strengthen and heal
HOPE FORCE INTERNATIONAL Nashville, TN
Volunteer 7/08 ~ present
Partnered with Salvation Army to natural disaster victims
Helped clean-up and build houses following natural disasters
BELMONT CHURCH Nashville, TN
Member 7/01 ~ present
Helped lead children's camp
Lead the outdoors community group
NATIONAL TAIWANESE PRESBYTERIAN YOUNG ADULT COUNCIL National
Secretary, Vice-Moderator, then Moderator 7/01 ~ 7/04
Designed marketing brochure.
Delegated tasks to launch the annual national conference.
Facilitated intergenerational meetings during the TPC consultation
Consolidated and presented information on PowerPoint between two languages.
Unified the team to accomplish goals.
Mediated between members to dissolve conflicts.
Invited as keynote speaker for the Houston regional conference.
Represented the NTPYAC to dialog with the President of Taiwan.
NASHVILLE CHAPTER OF TAIWANESE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION Nashville, TN
Member 7/00 ~ present
Moderated programs as the English speaker.
Created publicity pamphlets.
Drafted conference schedule for the English speakers
Similar ResumesMechanical Software Engineering Technician Equipment
- mechanical inspector, toolmaker, varian, exeter,...Software Development Manager / Project Manager
- software engineers, content management, coldfusion,...Administrative Assistant Customer Service Manager
Kansas City, MO
- longview, daycare, janitorial, medicine, immediate,...Free Lance Phone Sales
- free, rest, script, raising, fund, inbound, sales,...Customer Service Sales Manager Representative
- veterinary, sales reps, stephanie, reps, nh,...ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
- b1, sunnyvale, sap, ware, silicon, henderson, 1099,...Web Producer, Graphic Designer, Customer Support Specialist
Rocky River, OH
- content management, drupal, seo, ecommerce, beacon,...new grad metallurgical engineer
Canada, Vancouver, BC
- new grad, metallurgical engineer, metallurgical,...Toolmaker-Machinist
- toolmaker, machinist, threading, lathe, boring,...Project Manager Assistant Technician Electrical
- plumber, forman, cctv, techs, drywall, alarm,...