To obtain a position that will utilize my technical and analytical skills to increase the company’s profitability, organizational effectiveness, employee productivity, and customer satisfaction.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Server (NT,2000,2003); Workstation (Win,9x,2000,XP,Vista, 7)
• Experienced in Domain, Workstation and Operating systems
• Email servers, Linux, WINS, E-Token, AD, Console One, Lotus Notes
• Communication protocols: TCP/IP; STP; RIP
• Installments: Cisco Systems; Nortel; 3com
• MCTS 2009 ( Microsoft Certificate Technical Specialist) , MCITP (Microsoft Certificate IT professional)
Investment / Trading:
• Foreign exchange and Stock Market private trading
• Fluent Hebrew, conversational Arabic
Quick Click Solution Inc, Owner/ IT Manager, New York, NY 2008-Present
• Provide onsite desktop support for hardware, software and network management
• Remote control support by Remote Desktop, PcAnywhere, Log Mein and Team Viewer
• Upgrade clients' operation system to Win 7 using deployment tools; imaging via Ghost system and USMT
• Manage clients upgrade needs to MS 2010, backup systems, antivirus and smart phone applications
• Support voice over IP phone and conference system
Calanit-Karmon IT Consulting/Supplier Support Center, Consultant, Herzlia, Israel, 2005- 2007
Bank Leumi L’Israel, Executive Management – Business Division, Network Administrator, Tel Aviv, Israel
• Provided technical and network support service for 500 bank employees, including CEO
• Managed Windows server providing active directory services, mail services, application services and printer services
• Activated and managed video conferences; including setting "Polycom" systems
Microsoft Corporation, Technical Support Division, Network Support, Kfar Sava, Israel
• Trained internally on Microsoft’s new operating systems; Vista & Office 2007; worked with IT team on installations, operations and debugging for customers using the new systems
• Provided phone support for company’s users in local and remote locations
• Worked continuously in conjunction with World-Wide IT Operating Center, Assisted departments such as activations, viruses
• Participated in internal training courses on differences between systems, new development, and new user’s tools
TEVA, Research and Development Division, Network Administrator, Petah Tiqva, Israel
• Provided network administration services for 300 employees at pharmaceutical company
• Managed access rights; defined and provided technical support
• Directed and supervised contractors for telecommunication infrastructures network set up
• Worked on Linux system for server operations and image installation
• Administered a backup and restoration system
• Documented IT procedures and internal policies
The Israeli Network, Communications Provider, Salesperson, Kfar Sava, Israel 2002-2003
Pointer, Alarm and Security Systems, Technical Supporter, Petah Tiqva, Israel 1999-2002
Military Service Israeli Defense Force: Vehicle Electrician in the Air Force 1997-1999
Baruch College, Manhattan, NY Bachelor of Computer in Information Systems, expected January 2013
Yeshiva University, Sy Syms Schools of Business, New York, NY Zicklin business school courses 2010
Ace, Computer Training Center, Forest Hills, NY CCNA Certification Training Course – Cisco, 2009
Center for Financial Education: Matrix Academy of Finance, Herzeliya, Israel Capital Assets Mngt, Financial Advisor, 2006
Michlala Leminhal (Business School), Rishon Letzion, Israel Network Management Coursework, 2005
Technical Support Engineer
New York, NY - technical support, point, ncr, remote,...
Customer Service Manager
New York, NY - answer, support, technical support, technical,...
Project Manager Technical Support
New York, NY - yahoo, vb, users, support, software, analyst, via,...
Engineer Technical Support
New York, NY - ccnp, ccna, cisco, technical support, network,...
Technical Support Data
New York, NY - storage, technical support, merchant, support,...
Customer Service Sales Representative
New York, NY - dental, system administrator, sales representative,...
Project Manager Management
Plano, TX - infrastructure, it, servers, remote,...