Health Care Manager, Case Manager, Classroom Teacher
|DEBRA LYNNE SMITH
**** *******, #***
Houston, Texas 77074
Seasoned Health Care / Case Management professional, with expertise in monitoring planned assessments of quality care and management, seeks to utilize 10+ years of demonstrated experience for an employer that will appreciate strong leadership qualities, attentiveness to fine details and consistency at meeting deadlines. This prospect possesses quality networking and resourcefulness in the Health Care Industry, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations despite cultural, socio-economical and age-related differences.
Case Management – Diverse At-Risk Populations
•Reception of homeless, indigent and hurricane evacuee populations
•Provided case management for “at-risk” pregnant female teenagers and females above age 35
•Assessed health conditions and issues to provide quality health care and assistance
•Counseled patients and provided health-related referrals to meet diagnosed psychosocial disorders
•Facilitated workshops/ programs encompassing Maternity, Family Planning and Wellness
•Served meals and assisted in food preparations weekly, with homeless and indigent populations
•Interacted with clients of DayBreak Community Health Center to help resolve concerns
Specimen Management Lab Technician
•Participated in the collection and processing of specimens for medical testing
•Delivered medical information to the appropriate department in a timely manner
Education / Classroom Instruction
•Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students
•Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
•Instruct through lectures, discussions and demonstrations to motivate students to analyze and learn creatively
•Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
•Establish and communicate clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects
•Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration and work time
•Maintain accurate, complete, and correct student records as required by administrative regulations.
•Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development and physical health.
•Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities; Assign lessons and correct homework.
•Partnered with other professionals using Professional Development Skills Training to seek before learning tools
St. John’s United Methodist Church/ Bread of Life, Inc.
Harris County Juvenile Probation
2006 - Present
2009 - 2010
Eligibility Specialist II
Health and Human Services Commission
2008 - 2008
Specimen Management Lab Tech.
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
Community Relations Specialist
City of Houston
Gulf Shores Open Enrollment Charter School
2002 – 2002
Community Education Partners
1999 – 2002
City of Houston: Health and Human Services
1991 – 1998
B.S. Health Care Administration
Similar ResumesMedical Data Entry
- boss, warehouse worker, cole, kennesaw, driver,...Mr.
Las Cruces, NM
- phillip, bachelors degree, social worker,...Manager Assistant Executive Management Customer Service
Corpus Christi, TX
- vacation, tenant, attendance, power point,...Goal Oriented, and Eager to use my excellent clerical/Admin skills.
- assistant medical, underwriter, admin, atlanta ga,...Marketing Project Software Development Experience
- broking, 1984, mq, das, curriculam, vitae, father,...Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Recent Graduate, Entry Level
- sales agents, sales coordinator,...Recent graduate with B.S. in biology
De Soto, KS
- surgeon, daycare, erin, boss, katy, overland, med,...Industrial Engineering/Process Improvement Manager
St Louis, MO
- quotas, 200k, safety director, schedules,...Software Work English Professional University
India, Hyderabad, AP
- hyd, stream, dt, hyderabad, eng, telugu, urdu,...B.Sc. Chemistry, MD, FRCPC, Teaching Fellow, CHSEP
Canada, 46 Linkletter Beach Road, Summerside, PE
- internist, kenya, cover letter, icu, hse,...