Hayden, ID ****5
Summary of Qualifications
• 24 yrs of diverse engineering experience with emphasis on product development and manufacturing: (Aerospace, Telecommunications, High Volume Sheet Metal Manufacturing, Power Plant Design)
• Extremely capable of managing technical and administrative tasks associated with new projects – from initial customer coordination, work statement preparation, scheduling, engineering execution, and testing / manufacturing.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively through written and oral presentations resulting in efficient decision making and successful project execution.
Project Engineer – Energy Products of Idaho
• Research and development of industrial steam plant systems including design of bulk material handling equipment, ASME pressure piping design, ducting layouts, pneumatic conveying, and supplier equipment performance specifications.
• Technical and administrative liaison with customer and general contractor.
Mechanical Design Engineer – Telect Inc. / Isothermal Systems Research
• Principal mechanical engineer for the design, development and certification of an advanced telecom product.
• R & D of liquid cooling systems for high power electronics utilizing heat transfer, thermodynamics, and fluid mechanics theory for design / testing of various cooling systems.
Professional Experience (con’t)
Project Engineer – flexcel Manufacturing
• Implemented numerous product and manufacturing process improvements to enhance productivity, product quality and eliminate waste. Achieved $315,000 in annual production cost savings.
• Directed the design and development of three new product lines for a contract manufacturer customer.
Stress Analysis / Design Engineer – Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
• Prepare stress analysis on metallic and composite structures utilizing traditional and computer modeling methods.
• Prepare and analyze CATIA / Finite Element Analysis (FEA) models of airframe and aircraft interior structures to support preparation of stress analysis reports.
• Coordinate extensively with design and manufacturing groups to develop more efficient designs and manufacturing processes.
Education and Other
Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
• University of Idaho – 1987
• Extensive experience with Solidworks, CATIA, and traditional computer software programs.
1) Jim Thomas - Senior Structural Engineer (Energy Products of Idaho)
2) Jason Dundas – Engineering Manager (Isothermal Systems Research)
3) Ken Lambie – Tooling and Maintenance Manager (flexcel Manufcturing)
Engineer Power Plant
United States - power plant, piping, instrument, instrumentation,...
Power Plant Electrical
United States - power plant, electrical engineer, design engineer,...
United States - power plant, mechanical engineer, power station,...
Power Plant Engineering
United States - power plant, piping, detailer, rig, catia, nuclear,...
Power Plant Project Manager
United States - power plant, foreman, boiler, outage, sept,...
Power Plant Mechanical Engineer
United States - fresher, power plant, mechanical engineer, lathe,...
Power Plant Manager
United States - power plant, sem, cgpa, govt, plant manager, yadav,...