Engineer Design Manager Manufacturing Project
**** *. ********** **
Hayden, ID ****5
Summary of Qualifications
• 24 yrs of diverse engineering experience with emphasis on product development and manufacturing: (Aerospace, Telecommunications, High Volume Sheet Metal Manufacturing, Power Plant Design)
• Extremely capable of managing technical and administrative tasks associated with new projects – from initial customer coordination, work statement preparation, scheduling, engineering execution, and testing / manufacturing.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively through written and oral presentations resulting in efficient decision making and successful project execution.
Project Engineer – Energy Products of Idaho
• Research and development of industrial steam plant systems including design of bulk material handling equipment, ASME pressure piping design, ducting layouts, pneumatic conveying, and supplier equipment performance specifications.
• Technical and administrative liaison with customer and general contractor.
Mechanical Design Engineer – Telect Inc. / Isothermal Systems Research
• Principal mechanical engineer for the design, development and certification of an advanced telecom product.
• R & D of liquid cooling systems for high power electronics utilizing heat transfer, thermodynamics, and fluid mechanics theory for design / testing of various cooling systems.
Professional Experience (con’t)
Project Engineer – flexcel Manufacturing
• Implemented numerous product and manufacturing process improvements to enhance productivity, product quality and eliminate waste. Achieved $315,000 in annual production cost savings.
• Directed the design and development of three new product lines for a contract manufacturer customer.
Stress Analysis / Design Engineer – Boeing Commercial Airplane Group
• Prepare stress analysis on metallic and composite structures utilizing traditional and computer modeling methods.
• Prepare and analyze CATIA / Finite Element Analysis (FEA) models of airframe and aircraft interior structures to support preparation of stress analysis reports.
• Coordinate extensively with design and manufacturing groups to develop more efficient designs and manufacturing processes.
Education and Other
Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
• University of Idaho – 1987
• Extensive experience with Solidworks, CATIA, and traditional computer software programs.
1) Jim Thomas - Senior Structural Engineer (Energy Products of Idaho)
2) Jason Dundas – Engineering Manager (Isothermal Systems Research)
3) Ken Lambie – Tooling and Maintenance Manager (flexcel Manufcturing)
Similar ResumesAerospace engineer
United States - turbine, aviation, design engineer, engineer,...Manager Engineer Project Management Quality Assurance
San Josw, CA - dawia, navfac, training manager, machinist, adam,...Project Manager Construction
TX - superintendent, concrete, asphalt, estimator,...Customer Service Sales Manager Business Marketing
Summerfield, FL - new business, dogs, beverage, steve, service sales,...Mechanical Engineer
Akron, OH - cnc, mechanical engineer, engineer, catia,...Senior Mechanical Engineer
Charleston, SC - turbine, mechanical engineer, engineer,...Quality Assurance Development Manufacturing Engineer
United States - ms office, oq, medical devices, chemist, sample,...health insurance agent
Winter Park, FL - san diego ca, diego ca, orlando fl, korean,...Engineer Engineering Manufacturing Design Manager
Mission Viejo, CA - sample, raytheon, engineer, ndt, aerospace,...Manufacturing and Operations Manager
Chesnee, SC - engineer, aviation, manufacturing engineer,...