|Karina A. Zelaya
Hc ** Box **
Pocono Summit, Pa, 18346
My objective is to better my career opportunity’s and experience’s.
Some of my skills am bilingual in Spanish and English. Am a fast learner in what ever task is put in front of me. I also have a lot of experience In the manufacturing field, and working in a fast pace environment.
I was at times in charge of training new hires, with my knowledge of the tasks given to me, I was selected to train n explain to the best of my knowledge what the task they were expected to be, and how important it was for perfection.
feeding new fill vials was the first part. Feeding vials that have come from the inspection department, to make sure the glass isn’t broken on vial and that it has the right amount of vaccine.
Inspection is the second step on the line, inspecting the case of five vials, making sure there is the correct amount, and also no broken ones have gone pass the feeder.
Inserting is part three making sure the person puts an insert in side the case with all the information and instructions on how the product should be used.
Lids the fourth placing a cover to close the product in along with the insert.
Inspection is the were a person makes sure all the information on the out side of the lid is readable and there is one sticker there for every vial in the case.
Last is packing it gets put in a box of ten. Gets closed n put on a pallet.
Some of my job duty’s were to go back to the stock room and scan items that need to be put on to the floor of the store. My section was the beauty department. Placing hair supply’s, Make up, Lotion, Body wash, Soap. Along with cashier if needed up front when it was to busy. Also helping customers find anything that they them self’s weren’t able to find. Also greeting people walking by. Ask if they needed help finding anything on the store was also part of my job.
Bandit 2 Truck stop
White haven, Pa
Cashier for the gas station section, Taking care of customers orders such as gas and lotto. Along with different purchases such as coffee, food, chips, drinks, etc.
I also worked on the subway side of the job. Make different sandwiches for the customers along with preparing some of the vegetables, also keeping a clean well organized work area.
Also stocking the freezer with different foods that where need to be used through-out the day. Also the refrigerator out from that had different types of drink such as soda, juices, milk , ect.
Some of my responsibilities are to vacuum carpets, Mop an clean the floors. Also a-lot dusting and changing dirty sheets an placing new ones. Also cleaning bathrooms. Along with laundry, washing and drying along with folding the clean clothes. Also Cleaning dishes.
Pocono Mountain West High School (2004-2007)
Similar ResumesDirect Care Counselor
- morton, habilitation, autism, sat, 6th,...Customer Service Assistant Data Entry Work Business
Colorado Springs, CO
- rn, sunny, cache, nurse, owens, andrea, paralegal,...Manager Management Loss Prevention Experience
- operations management, reduced,...Nurse Registered Nursing Assistant Patient Care Technician
- patient care technician, read, care technician,...Press Operator
- read, agriculture, tow, cip, press operator,...Sales High School Specialist Service Experience
- workday, dog, brand ambassador, mvp, checker,...Electronic technician
- terminals, audio visual, doc, servo, appliance, rr,...NCCCO Crane operator / Industrial Mechanic
- ahera, hook, nccco, fitter, crane operator,...MANAGEMENT
- chauffeur, caretaker, setter, telemarketer,...Administrative Assistant Customer Service Data Entry
Grand Ridge, FL
- new accounts, vault, optometry, rv, physician,...