Counselor Corrections Officer Social Services
|Alycia C. Jackson
*** ******* ******
Colton, CA 92324
Home Phone: (909) ***-**** Cell Phone: (951) ***-****
OBJECTIVE: A full-time social services position, affording an opportunity to utilize my experience and counseling knowledge, at a facility where growth and experience are obtained.
EDUCATION: San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
09/92 - 01/97 B.A. Degree in Radio, Television and Film, January 1997
University Of California, San Diego, CA
02/09 - 06/09 Continuing coursework for Forensic Addictions Corrections Treatment (FACT) certification
House Of Ruth, Claremont, CA
02/06 - 09/06 Domestic Violence Counselor Certification
Riverside Community College 2001
01/01 - 01/01 State Certificate of Completion for PC832: Arrest, Search and Seizure
EXPERIENCE: MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEMS, San Diego, CA
11/07 – Present * Substance Abuse Counselor. Counseling incarcerated women with substance abuse issues at state women’s facility; inmate case management; event planning; conduction of seminars; inmate intake processing; teaching of Emotional Wellness classes; Domestic Violence counseling.
PEOPLE’S CARE, Riverside, CA
08/06 - 05/07 * Job Coach/Trainer. Supervision of Prader-Willi syndrome clients, teaching of life skills and career advising; instructed clients on getting acquainted with community projects; trained individuals on becoming job coaches; event planning; client tutoring; client case management.
HOUSE OF RUTH, Claremont, CA
02/06 - 06/06 * Victims Advocate. Case management and support for battered women; worked towards empowerment of battered women; assisted in ending personal and societal violence; client supervision, refugee intakes, client transportation to medical appointments; client advocacy.
SAN BERNADINO COUNTY PROBATION, San Bernardino, CA
11/00 - 06/05 * Probation Corrections Officer. Supervision of juvenile inmates; counseling of inmates on probation; incident report write-ups; court disposition documentations; behavioral documentation; tactical negotiations, defense tactics, inmate case management; training of fellow officers.
CLARDY’S NEW DIRECTIONS, San Bernardino, CA
09/00 - 01/01 * Child Care Worker. Group home administration; supervision of minors in group home setting; client counseling; report documentations; case studies management and analyses; meal preparation for clients; teaching of life skills; supervision of chores; transportation of residents.
SKILLS: * Familiar with IBM PC and Apple Macintosh PC's and office management..
* Extensive experience in and PSA production, television production, and camera work.
* Court system experience, specifically report preparation as well as customer service experience.
* Skilled in spreadsheet preparation in Windows XP & Vista; (Lotus, Excel, Microsoft Word).
* Highly reliable in roles of responsibility.
ACTIVITIES: Exercise activities including Yoga and Pilates.
Church volunteer to assist in feeding of the homeless.
REFERENCES: Available immediately upon request.
Los Angeles, CA
- addiction, healing, encounter, placements,...Family Support Specialist
San Marcos, CA
- toddlers, preschool, teens, dependency, addiction,...Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- substance abuse counselor, abuse counselor,...mfg eng /vqe/npi
- 5y, riggers, exeter, sci, pb, smt, pca, developer,...Executive Assistant
New York, NY
- blend, mangers, nyc, realtor, mortgage, watson,...loan processor
SAN DIEGO, CA
- loan specialist, hoa, loan processor, escrow,...AOD Counselor
Los Angeles, CA
- substance abuse counselor, abuse counselor, teens,...Mental health tech./ behavioral health tech.
port st. lucie, FL
- psychiatric, direct care, pl, dade, pines, mental,...Sr SAS Developer & Analyst
- 77092, coldfusion, mssql, dao, esri, php, ood, dba,...PHP Programmer
- engineering college, nepal, php, ajax, programmer,...