Frandy Paul**** ** **** ******
Miami, FL *****
Hospitality Houseman with excellent communication skills and ability to make administrative decisions. Seeking an opportunity in the hospitality field where my educational background can be utilized.
Miami Edison Senior High Miami, FL
High School Diploma
• Certified Customer Service
• Pool Reading
• Stripping & Buffing Floors
• Shampoo Carpets
• Computer Skills (Word)
• Office etiquette and phone manners
• Rearranging Furniture
• Time Management, Prioritizing
• Articulate Oral and Written Communication
• Fluent Creole
• Certified OSHA
• 10 hours Occupational Health Course in Construction
• Able to multi-task in fast-paced environments
• Forklift Experience
2009-Present Embassy Suites Atlanta, GA
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
• Assisting suite keepers in room details.
• Distributing laundry to guestroom/suite keepers.
• Shampooing /Vacuuming carpets
• Rearranging furniture in guestroom/within the hotel as needed.
• Removal of dinner trays from guest rooms.
• Maintenance as needed within the hotel.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
2001-2006 Onsite Aventura, FL
• Experienced forklift driver.
• Knowledge of order picking/stocking.
• Unloaded/loaded trucks on daily basis.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
References Available Upon Request